The Blu-Rays I saw in Poundland/Dealz and One Below today.

Hey I quite liked Hostel II!

Then your wife's out of pocket then. That quid will come off your Chritmas pressie.

:laugh:
Bri

Most probably. It is about this time she starts taking notice of what gets delivered, then on Christmas morning "You got... and... and..." :D

Seems that any poundland i go into that's rubbish for blus,like the Old Swan branch i went in this morning will have at least one copy of Twilight somewhere on those shelves.It haunts my dreams :eek:

Was happy to see some new stock in my local store, grabbed these 3 blu's.

2016-10-11 01.21.52.jpg

No new blus in Sunderland tonight but I saw 4 seasons of Breaking Bad on DVD. My mind did a double take. I picked up and fumbled for my pound just as I saw the price tag £10

Bri

A single copy of Rampart (Woody Harrelson) spotted in Brighton yesterday.

A single copy of Stoker (park chan work) blu in my local PL.

Actually I'm supposed to be watching Transformers Dark Of The Moon at this moment. My wife's still watching but I lost interest at around 70 minutes in. A bit of a shame as it wasn't all bad. I enjoyed some of the set up but I'm well bored now.

Bri

Thank God it's over. What a waste of a quid. :laugh: They've been shooting the next one in nearby Newcastle. As far as I'm aware the Toon is still in one piece.

Bri

Or maybe it was....................

Spooky :eek:

Managed to get The Pact from Darlington.

They had loads of BDs... unfortunately only three titles The Pact, Scary Movie V (I think) and that Twilight one. Oh, they also had a couple of copies of The Rebound.

Hostel Part 2, I,Frankenstein & Paranormal Activity 2 in Liverpool City Centre this afternoon

A single copy of Die Hard 2 (two-disc) in the branch by me at the weekend.

Bought it as I'd only got the first one on Blu, so was quite chuffed.

They had a few copies of Troll Hunter.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom