The Blu-Rays I saw in Poundland/Dealz and One Below today.

Chichester actually had a bundle on the shelf! Picked up RIPD 3D and Wild Card (both of which are at least £1 trade in at CEX so win win!). They had the usual - Fast Girls, Chronicles of Riddick, Hummingbird, some Danny Dire trash..

Nothing new in the Sunderland centre stores but the Pound World had quite a few new titles in though most of them have previously been on sale in Poundland. They had The Liability, The Tale Of Despereaux and All In Good Time which I don't think have been in Poundland.

Bri

Where is Poundworld in Sunderland? :)

Ah, near that indoor market. I forgot about that. Cheers! Hopefully I'll be there over the weekend.

Not the same when you come home with no Maws pies and a bag full of mushy peas and gravy :)

Picked these two up from poundland in sunny Mansfield!! We have two big stores, might cheak out the other store tomorrow. View attachment DSC_2119.JPG

R.I.P.D.: Rest in Peace Department [Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray],
I hope the 3D adds to it as I thought it very poor, they regurgitated the plot a year later in Seventh Son and even had Jeff Bridges in the teachers role again.

Apparently Godzilla 3D is doing the rounds in Poundland, seen in Sheffield so far (hukd), anyone else spotted this or any other new titles in their local?

Checked out my locals on Saturday, no more new ones in as yet but the shelves are looking bare apart from the usual suspects.

Reports coming in of a huge restock at Folkestone. A season of Hemlock Grove, Carnage, Eagle Eye etc. Fingers crossed there are enough to go around :)

No idea mate. I'm guessing the first.

I recently picked up:

Amazing Spiderman (3D + Blu-ray)
American Hustle
Girl with the dragon tattoo
21 Jump Street

Thought they were quite decent for a quid each

Any idea which season of HG? I already have the first one.

Bri
Can confirm it’s season 2 loads in Bristol along with loads of Godzilla 3d so should be everywhere if your struggling let me know bri and I’ll send you HG season 2

Went to both of my local poundland and both had no blurays at all [emoji53]

Im still looking for a Rise of the Krays and Homeland series 1, are they still stocked at anyones local store?

Reports coming in of a huge restock at Folkestone. A season of Hemlock Grove, Carnage, Eagle Eye etc. Fingers crossed there are enough to go around :)
Eagle Eye is a bargain for a quid

Can confirm it’s season 2 loads in Bristol along with loads of Godzilla 3d so should be everywhere if your struggling let me know bri and I’ll send you HG season 2

That's brilliant. I'll almost certainly be checking all 3 Sunderland stores and the Washington shop too today. If they don't have it I'll take you up on that.

Cheers
Bri

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom