The biter bit

MrFraggle

Distinguished Member
Unfortunately the death of one poacher will not have the slightest dent in this horrible trade we should be putting far more pressure on the countries that buy the ivory and the sick ba******s that buy the products made.
Not the first time this sort of story has made the headlines. Lions eat suspected big cat poacher

Over by there

No sympathy and I really really hope the same doe not happen to trophy hunters.

Another closer to home is raptor persecution. A lot of tagged (and untagged) birds are disappearing on or near shooting estates. Estates don't seem to be valuing the diversity, just the ££. Even if it is illegal.

Edit.(I was being sarcastic over trophy hunters....)

Last edited:

MrFraggle

Distinguished Member
No sympathy and I really really hope the same doe not happen to trophy hunters.

Another closer to home is raptor persecution. A lot of tagged (and untagged) birds are disappearing on or near shooting estates. Estates don't seem to be valuing the diversity, just the ££. Even if it is illegal.
This has been going on for years up here in Scotland and everyone knows who is doing it but getting the proof is another matter.

aVdub

Banned
Unfortunately the death of one poacher will not have the slightest dent in this horrible trade we should be putting far more pressure on the countries that buy the ivory and the sick ba******s that buy the products made.
Not the first time this sort of story has made the headlines. Lions eat suspected big cat poacher

Too many similarities between these two stories and knowing how easy it is to trick a journo I call bullsh*t.

Trollslayer

Distinguished Member
Independent postings of two stories, nothing to say they can't be about the same incident.
As for bullsh*t, so much of this goes on that it is bound to happen now and then.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom