The Big Question - How do you eat your Mince Pie(s)

What do have on your Mince Pie?

• Total voters

Jay J

Established Member
Reaction score
What do you eat with your Mince Pie at Christmas?

I hope I have set up this poll correctly (I have not done one before). I think I have covered most things.

Last edited:
*Deleted*

Thanks mods for merging my 2 threads. :smashin:

Last edited:
Plain is fine, but I wouldn't say no to a bit of cream. Whipped though, not pouring cream.

If I could, I would have added a second question about temperature, or possibly added 3 more options to cover it, but still, you only have 5 mins to add this poll after you've started a thread.

Oh room temperature fo' sho', no need to heat mince pies.

Hot and on their own. I don't like the normal variety .I like the ones with the flaky pastry

Warm with cream, brandy cream or butter for preference. Won't say no to custard, but would rather go plain than with ice cream

Out of the box, by itself at room temperature (mainly as I'm too lazy to do anything else)

I chose "plain with nothing on", but this is not strictly true, I do keep my socks on :D

One at a time (and with a large cup of coffee with a splash of Tia Maria in it) if they're shop bought.

And six at a time if my missus has made them. But once again, I do like a nice cup of coffee with them to wash them down.

2 cooked for 40-50 second in the microwave then cut open and a bit of single cream poured on top.

Or if I'm lazy its 1 or 2 cold straight from the packet

Now that I live in a backward, third world country that doesn't know what a mince pie is I bake my own (they do sell Robertson's mince meat) and they are delicious hot or cold.

I eat them plain, mainly because if I was to go to the effort of serving them with something I'd have to have 3 or 4 to make it worthwhile...

In the minority here I would think but I don't like mince pies. I severely dislike them and I can't for the life of me remember the last time I had one.

Usually just slightly heated and that's it. There are the odd occasions with custard and very rarely with ice cream.

Freshly baked

Make them early (own pastry). Freeze them raw. Cook as many as we need straight from frozen.
Don't like shop bought ones though

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom