The Big Bang Theory.

Battle said:
Cant stand Modern Family myself - theres not one character in there that doesnt irritate me completely.

While the Big Bang Theory is simply genius

I must admit I find that really odd. Don't get me wrong. I love Big Bang Theory but I genuinely think Modern Family is one of the best sitcoms I've ever seen

I watched some of series one of Modern Family and found it quite bland I don't think it holds up well against the true classic sitcoms of the past few decades. However we all have different tastes and it would be a boring world if we all liked the same things.

I find modern family hit and miss, but when it hits, its really funny. One thing that does grate is the on couch camera interviews, tolerable in S1, but doesn't work for me anymore.

I definitely think we've started something now. Back to Big Bang Theory though. What pace are we all watching this at? UK or US?

I'm at UK pace and its been a slow start for me, hope it picks up.

I'm at both to be honest. US pace for myself and I'm at UK pace when watching with my girlfriend. It does IMHO pick up. I do agree though, it is definitely a slow start. I think it has suffered by having Howard in space at the start to be fair.

Loved the new episode about Sheldon's parking space. US pace.

Was pointless Howard going in space, it's as if the writes didn't know what to do with the storyline and it ruins the first few episodes of the season

I'll agree with you there! The space sequences just seemed a bit meh.

I'm also at US pace and watched the episode last night. It's a brilliant episode and if it continues like this it's going to be a brilliant remainder to the season!

Watched the parking space one yesterday, loved it (no change there then!) IMO this one and the 43 episode have been the best of this season so far. Best scene ever has to be the one in the season 4 episode "Irish Pub Formulation" with the Mango Caterpillar snow cone!

Watched the parking space one yesterday, loved it (no change there then!) IMO this one and the 43 episode have been the best of this season so far. Best scene ever has to be the one in the season 4 episode "Irish Pub Formulation" with the Mango Caterpillar snow cone!

I'll agree with you there! The space sequences just seemed a bit meh.

I'm also at US pace and watched the episode last night. It's a brilliant episode and if it continues like this it's going to be a brilliant remainder to the season!

I enjoyed it as well I but I was really annoyed at the fact that they didn't
do anything after the "I Love You" scene in the previous episode it felt like they just wanted to ignore it.

I enjoyed it as well I but I was really annoyed at the fact that they didn't
do anything after the "I Love You" scene in the previous episode it felt like they just wanted to ignore it.

That is true actually, I'd forgotten about that. I hope they come back to it in the next episode.

That is true actually, I'd forgotten about that. I hope they come back to it in the next episode.

They didnt, and im still ****** about it.

Brilliant. I've not watched it yet, ill try and catch up over the weekend but that's a let down as far as I'm concerned.

Brilliant. I've not watched it yet, ill try and catch up over the weekend but that's a let down as far as I'm concerned.

Its still a fantastic episode, was ******* myself laughing through it but it just amazes me how they just seem to have put the biggest thing thats happened on the back burner.

Episode was fantastic though.

alphaomega16 said:
Its still a fantastic episode, was ******* myself laughing through it but it just amazes me how they just seem to have put the biggest thing thats happened on the back burner.

Episode was fantastic though.

That's good to hear. Like I mentioned before, the season is now picking up so to hear that it's consistent is quite reassuring.

Lol just watched it too, Howard & Sheldon really do make the show.

Just watched the Halloween Party episode. Oh my god, I havnt laughed so much in ages.

Does is say something about me that I found Bernadette more attractive as
Smurfette
:D

Brilliant episode and brilliant costumes, up there with the best, the Christmas present episode and the Bazinga ball pit

A pic from this week's US episode.

The-Big-Bang-Theory-613-The-Bakersfield-Expedition-main_zps50e30547.jpg

I saw an episode the other day and was very surprised to see Leonard drinking Newcastle Brown Ale.

Howay the lads.
Bri

This episode was too funny :rotfl:

Hes had a bottle of "broon" in a couple episodes now

Ah I don't watch it that often. It just seemed an odd one for him to be drinking. I just found this on wiki regarding the beer.

"The beer is perceived in the UK as a working man's beer, with a long association with heavy industry, the traditional economic staple of the North East of England. Ironically, in export markets it is seen as a trendy, premium import and is predominantly drunk by the young."

Bri

I saw the series 1 to 5 Blu-Ray going for £45 in a local shop. I thought that was a very good price. Many on line sites were more expensive.

Bri

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom