The Beyond blu ray by arrow confirmed

Sent a quick e-mail to Arrow this a.m. for an update on replacement disc and got a reply within 5 minutes:

'We are hoping it will be about a week now'

Some awful EE on display though. Yuk.

Detail -

IMAG0181.jpg

IMAG0180.jpg

Last edited:
Got my sepia replacement the other day. But to be fair, my "b/w" opening version I originally got looked absolutely stunning overall to me!! I was taken aback just to how good it looked. Now I have not even checked the new sepia version, cos I am happy with the old one. Friends at Arrow told me that there were some 25gb poor releases sent out with b/w and some 50gb good quality with b/w sent out. Maybe I got the latter originally.

Hi Guys,

Is there any way to identify the "corrected" versions from barcode or product codes from either online or instore suppliers? Anyone picked up a corrected version instore? Or is the only way at the moment to get a corrected version to pick up a gammy one and send it off for replacement?

Cheers,

Mark

Is there any way to identify the correct version on the packaging.
Also anyone have any idea when the corrected version will be available to purchase from online/high street retailers?:)

The discs are absolutely identical, so I dont think there is a way to check. Lets see..

Around the rim, the code number on one is a512 and on the other is b912 if that helps.

Unfortunately, I took it out of the paper bag to check and I don't know which is which now. :laugh: I'll check when I get a moment and come back.

The discs are absolutely identical, so I dont think there is a way to check. Lets see..

Around the rim, the code number on one is a512 and on the other is b912 if that helps.

Unfortunately, I took it out of the paper bag to check and I don't know which is which now. :laugh: I'll check when I get a moment and come back.

:rotfl:

*cough* OK, i've tested and b192 is the sepia chappie. If that helps anyone, as I imagine the discs are sealed when you buy off the shelf. I suppose you could open and check in the shop.

Surely someone is advertising the remastered version.?

Yup, saw a great big billboard at Oxford St, London today. It said: "Sorry we ****** up, get your remastered Blu of The Beyond now." ;)

Does anyone know if all retailers are providing the remasterd version?

I finally took the plunge and ordered the Blu-ray from Amazon and it arrived today. Just checked it and its still has the B&W intro. Will get it replaced now.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom