The best TV for gaming under 600£ better than Hisense 55U8QFTUK

koper95

Novice Member
Hi I m looking for TV for playing on xbox series X and watching netflix. I m looking for something the best in 600£ budget. I m not expecting 4k 120ghz in this price because I know it is impossible, closer something like 4k60hz,hdmi 2.0b , Hdr10+ etc.. i want something around 55inch. I thinking about hisense 55U8QFTUK for 500£ from costco. Is it good tv for gaming, or can you recommend something different?

vickster

Distinguished Member
Guides here might be helpful

Dodgexander

You aren't going to beat that deal. The Hisense is up there with high tier TVs costing more than twice that amount. Just beware that its not the fastest panel, so there are issues with motion blur in certain content.

For the price though, you cannot argue.

camy252

Hi I m looking for TV for playing on xbox series X and watching netflix. I m looking for something the best in 600£ budget. I m not expecting 4k 120ghz in this price because I know it is impossible, closer something like 4k60hz,hdmi 2.0b , Hdr10+ etc.. i want something around 55inch. I thinking about hisense 55U8QFTUK for 500£ from costco. Is it good tv for gaming, or can you recommend something different?
Watching.....sounds like we're in same boat here.

The latest video from AVForums

AVForums Movies Podcast: Streaming Theatrical Releases And The Future Of Cinema
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom