The best Freesat for me!

Discussion in 'Digital TV & Video Players & Recorders' started by Crosby37, Aug 10, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Crosby37

Crosby37
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Can anybody please tell which of the present crop of Freesats would suit me best . It has to be a Freesat because Freeserve is useless in this neck of the woods!
    I had to send back a Humax HDR T2 when I found out it was not a Freesat. My mistake!
    Im aiming to spend no more than £300 and would like something like a Panasonic HW 120 ( which I believe has just recently come on the market) which has bells and whistles which I would like but again it is Freeview.
    I already have an oldish Humax foxsat 320 which has given me good service but would now like to get into wi fi usbs etc. Many thanks for any advice.

2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,159
  3. Crosby37

Crosby37
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks Graham Tried an upgrade and found it was not required so maybe I put it in sometime in the past. Not very clever with new gadgets.I have 4 other sets around the house which I believe I can put a signal to them from my lounge in which my Panasonic is.Will the Panasonic do this for me?
    Its a curse not being able to get a satisfactory signal from a normal aerial.
    A friend of mine is sending me a Konig 5.8 ghz wireless audio/ video system with built in tv tuner which he was given.Is this of any use to me and wi fi. Sorry Im not more helpful and knowledgeable. Nearly 90 is my excuse!