1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The best Fifty-Incher? And the smallest plasma?

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs Forum' started by extremelydodgy, Feb 24, 2005.

1. extremelydodgy

extremelydodgy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +64
    My first question is, what is the best 50-inch plasma screen on the market in terms of image quality and interface capability, or a balance of the two? I just want pointers so either experienced opinions or at a pinch, just ideas would do. I'll be going to look at what's mentioned so I'll be making up my own mind but would like starting advice.

The second question is I'm also after a smaller screen and I'm wondering whether it's possible to get plasma screens in LCD sizes, 20"~30".

2. kourosh

kourosh

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,029
    you cant get plasma's smaller than 32".Last week i was in harrods in london and they had some stunning 50" and 70" running in high def they looked brill even really close up

3. kourosh

kourosh

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,029
    sorry forgot to mention they are LG plasma if you can get down there go :thumbsup:

4. hornydragon

hornydragon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Somewhere near the M4 most of the time......
    Ratings:
    +1,217
    32" Hitachi/Fujitsu ALIS panels are smallest (sold in UK as Hitachi and also by philips once uponatime) best 50" is the age old Panny PHW7 Pio50MXE/505XDE and NOW Fujitsu 40 series (stupid new model number! i cant recall yet) all 3/4 will probably at bristol show in one form or another