THE best courier cock up EVER - and yes, it's HDN!!

I have had a parcel waiting at my work for 2 days waiting to be collected by HDN - they failed yesterday when it was supposed to be collected and again today after re-arranging it...

When I got home from work, I found a card in my door saying that the courier hadn't been able to deliver a parcel as nobody was home...HDN.

The strange thing is, my work and home address are 500 metres from each other!! And they told me today that no van had been in my area to collect!

They received a snotagram just now demanding full refund as compensation and collection on Monday but I'm not holding my breath...

Last edited by a moderator:

qwerty321

In your address censorship you might want to remove the postcode on the left as well.

Also you forgot to blank out one of the things showing which motorway it is. ;)

John

In your address censorship you might want to remove the postcode on the left as well.

Also you forgot to blank out one of the things showing which motorway it is. ;)
As someone who used to have a 8 digit grid reference as his location, I don't think he is that worried . But have removed it just in case :smashin:

Phil57

I have had a parcel waiting at my work for 2 days waiting to be collected by HDN - they failed yesterday when it was supposed to be collected and again today after re-arranging it...

When I got home from work, I found a card in my door saying that the courier hadn't been able to deliver a parcel as nobody was home...HDN.

The strange thing is, my work and home address are 500 metres from each other!! And they told me today that no van had been in my area to collect!

They received a snotagram just now demanding full refund as compensation and collection on Monday but I'm not holding my breath...
Don't go reading this thread.............http://www.avforums.com/forums/general-chat/1365597-compensation-everything.html ........;)

thekingbeyond

Distinguished Member

:suicide::facepalm::mad::(:rolleyes:

imightbewrong

Distinguished Member
Not sure who it was - but some courier was supposed to deliver a parcel to my parents address but didn't - not even a card. They phoned up to find out why, and were told the driver couldn't find the address :facepalm:. Now, no-one has ever had any problems before - it's a house on a suburban street, all the house numbers are in order, and there is literally nothing to get wrong. It only takes two minutes to walk the complete length of the street!

When they came the next day *cough cough for the first time cough* they had no problems.

Was probably HDN!

Are these people for real...? I just called to re-arrange the DELIVERY that the driver took back "for safe keeping" and when I typed in the reference number on the card, it tells me it's a COLLECTION...:facepalm:

The collection is from a totally different address - and upon trying to track it, it hasn't been updted so looks like no collection today as promised...

Who's the director of HDN? Brian Henson?

dazza74

Novice Member
I normally book my couriers through a company called interparcel, I always use their interparcel economy option, they use UPS as a courier for this. I've never had any problems. Strangely enough interparcel do offer HDNL now which is cheaper but I thought I'd pay the extra and stick with what I know.

I normally book my couriers through a company called interparcel, I always use their interparcel economy option, they use UPS as a courier for this. I've never had any problems. Strangely enough interparcel do offer HDNL now which is cheaper but I thought I'd pay the extra and stick with what I know.
I did use Interparcel...

RBZ5416

Distinguished Member
I did use Interparcel...
Once you've entered details of the package, you will be offered a selection of couriers that match. As Dazza said, their "own brand" Economy service is £6.99 + VAT (£8.21) & is provided by UPS.

I've been using this service pretty much since Russell pulled the plug on Chesterpost. It's stated as a 1-2 day service but so far everything I've sent has arrived next day with one exception - a CD player I sent to Greece.

I've suffered at the hands of the HDNL clowns on several occasions when sellers have used them. For the sake of a quid it's just not worth the pain.

http://www.avforums.com/forums/gene...-delivery-network-muppets.html?highlight=hdnl

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Philips OLED+935 impressions, Denon AVC110 Review, Film Reviews, News and More...
Top Bottom