The beer lovers thread...

KyleS1

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Thought I'd start this thread to move all the beer specific chat out of the post pictures of your recent purchases thread.
So, off to to tesco tomorrow to pick up some Brew Dog Elvis Juice.

Thought I'd start this thread to move all the beer specific chat out of the post pictures of your recent purchases thread.
So, off to to tesco tomorrow to pick up some Brew Dog Elvis Juice.
It's 4 for £6.00 across the Brew Dog range in Tesco, so I've just returned with 4 x Elvis Juice

And I've got one in the fridge and will be adding four more on Monday, I'm sure.

On a different but still beery line, who's been on a decent brewery tour? I've banged on about the Ringwood one plenty here (generally in 'stag do idea' threads), but will happily bang on about it again.

Not sure if it qualifies to be in this thread, but I do love a really cold can of John Smith's extra smooth. I put it in the freezer til it becomes nearly "slush puppy" icy.

Not sure if it qualifies to be in this thread, but I do love a really cold can of John Smith's extra smooth. I put it in the freezer til it becomes nearly "slush puppy" icy.
It is beer, it is entirely appropriate

image.jpeg

Yum!

Might sound contradictory, I work in Drug/Alcohol but this thread I'm looking forward to. Everything in small doses [emoji6][emoji106]

The Adnams brewery tour is good of you are local or visiting the area.

The only Brew Dog I have left is Nanny State, so going to delve into some of my other birthday beers. Hopping Hare tonight.

just been to america and was converted to Samuel Adams Boston Lager - which i also discovered is sold in wetherspoons. Top tipple

Adnams Spindrift is an excellent beer that is like lager for anyone who hasn't tried it.

just been to america and was converted to Samuel Adams Boston Lager - which i also discovered is sold in wetherspoons. Top tipple

They sell it in the supermarkets. Been meaning to try that as well.

image.jpg
Canopy - Brockwell IPA is one of my favourite beers, unfortunately my local shop no longer stocks it. I might have to order some direct.

Cheers KyleS1 (great Avatar - loved Ren and Stimpy, esp the early ones like when he had toothache)

Off to Tesco tomorrow so will buy some Sam Adams if in stock

Cheers KyleS1 (great Avatar - loved Ren and Stimpy, esp the early ones like when he had toothache)

Off to Tesco tomorrow so will buy some Sam Adams if in stock

:)
They sell it in my local sainsburys. Might be worth trying there if no luck in Tesco.

Had these two last night. IPA nicer than the lager but both nice.
ImageUploadedByAVForums1472927314.026431.jpg

Wasn't keen on the lager but the IPA was pretty good – but it's even better on draft if you can find it.

Everything is better on draught. Just discovered a pub near-ish me sells Brew Dog on tap. :)

This has gotten busy quickly!

So 3 for a fiver in Co-op

Not had Atlantic for ages.

Image1472935192.533938.jpg

Image1472935209.182238.jpg

Saw these in sainsburys today. What do they compare to?

I used to love Doombar but just find it way too sweet and a bit bland now, I think it's a great introduction ale for larger drinkers.

How do Sharp's other beers compare?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom