The beer lovers thread...

I've always only really drank lager but went to an ale festival last year and liked some of the beers and more recently went to Dublin where the Guinness was lovely so have started trying a few different beers / ales.

Aldi do some great beers at the moment, picked up these on Sunday. Not tried the White Witch or Medusa yet but Land of Liberty is nice and the Sunny Dayz is really good. Quite citrus-ie with a honey after taste.

upload_2017-11-3_13-12-6.png

This is my favourite of theirs at the moment, lovely.

upload_2017-11-3_13-12-56.png

Found this in Lidl that I hadn’t tried before. I wish I hadn’t found it, it’s not great. Very fizzy and bit of a burnt bitter taste.
IMG_4077.jpg

Very nice drinkable Saison. Lovely light balanced taste with some great peppery tones.

IMG_3338.JPG

M&S have a new range of Adnams (and others) beers in stock and on 4 for 3 again. Picked up 4 Adnams one’s today including the flat white porter.

M&S have a new range of Adnams (and others) beers in stock and on 4 for 3 again. Picked up 4 Adnams one’s today including the flat white porter.

That's good. A new food court has just opened a few mins away from me.

Had a night on the Kwak last night in Lowlander in London. This morning was not great! Starting to be back together now :)

Had a night on the Kwak last night in Lowlander in London. This morning was not great! Starting to be back together now :)
Kwak glasses are designed to indicate when you've had to much to drink. When you take it out of the stand and can't get it back in its time to go home.

Kwak glasses are designed to indicate when you've had to much to drink. When you take it out of the stand and can't get it back in its time to go home.

Unfortunately my solution was to lift the holder instead of go home - somehow managed to get the last train home - would have been a very cold walk otherwise :beer: :zonked:

A special beer from Brooklyn. 7.4% but you nothing of it when drinking.

The beer almost defies gravity as it’s like drinking air.

Colour me impressed.

....more to come tonight from Sweden

IMG_3371.JPG

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom