The Beatles - Let It Be... Naked

Oasis-GasPanic

Established Member
Reaction score
Just seen this on Play.com. Can someone please explain the difference between the two versions (with/without Bonus Disc). I was under the impression the one with the bonus disk should be slightly more expensive but still have the same tracklist, but, the one w/bonus disc is cheaper :) but has a different tracklist:confused: . What The F..Hell

Regards,

The "new" track listing is as follows (in this order) :

Get Back // Dig A Pony // For You Blue // The Long And Winding Road // Two Of Us // I've Got A Feeling // One After 909 // Don't Let Me Down // I Me Mine // Across The Universe // Let It Be

I'm sure both discs will be identical. I suspect Play have cocked up the listing on the release with the bonus disc.

There's a review in the Observer. I think I'll have to pick this up.

Cheers Whiting, still in two minds on what one I will preorder. I want the one with the bonus disc, but getting both the price and tracklist wrong looks iffy to me. I think I'll call play in the morning to point out there error and then order one.

Cheers again,

CD-Wow are carrying only one version of the album (here ) -- and that's the one with the bonus CD.

The tracklisting is the same as the "plain" version at Play which I think backs up the assumption that Play have got it wrong.

It's also the same price as Play. It is weird that the plain version is more expensive -- perhaps it's harder to get hold of -- thebeatles.com implies that all copies of the album will have the bonus disc.

Cheers again Whiting, I'll probably order it from CD-wow then. I haven't ordered from them for a while but do remeber their del.. times being quite quick.

Regards,

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom