• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

The Beatles: Anthology 5DVD £14.82

T

thamesider

Originally posted by Herbal
Ok i know it's posted elsewhere, but this is even better than the £2.50 off code

So good an offer you posted it twice:D :hiya:

H

Herbal

Sorry it just wasnt working, i thought it didnt go up.

Please delete other mod thanks :D

D

Dan Smiffy

...And for me - and ordered 2: If you're reading, Happy Birthday Mum sorry it's late! ;)

dan.

Goober11

Standard Member
Nope, still not working. I tried it again and the $$ site has no info in it even when you do a search - try it again see what happens.

Lex

Dumb question: Is it a german version or the english one?

cuewoz1

Standard Member
It says The Beatles: Anthology - DVD Region Free
Preis: €27.95
IE euros not dollars
I make this to be about £19.50ish

H

Herbal

Yes, because the .net site is used for Euro's and $$$ then it changes

Search for Beatles, and it's there.

Make sure you click the $$ Usa Flag

benje

i bought mine on the first day it was posted (2nd feb) for 17.99 and used £3 off with vouchers to get it for 14.99. received it today :D - was quite surprised as cdwow have been quite slow for me recently.. 3 days is pretty good regardless

Phil43

Just got an e-mail apologising from CD-WOW for the delay, suggesting they should receive fresh stock on 10/02/04. Probably had quite a run at their selling price !

D

Dan Smiffy

My two boxsets arrived today, dispatched on the 2nd so a bit of a wait (in that two other DVDs CDWow dispatched on the same day arrived at the end of last week) but that's probably because my weakling postman couldn't carry them, so I had to wait while the PO could load them onto a van.

Ekko Star

Distinguished Member
dispatched on Sunday 8th arrived Monday 9th first thing.

Now that is seriously quick all the way from HK:smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom