LIMIT 2 PER CUSTOMER NOTE #1: Subscribers (Yearly and Halfway), you will be receiving this release as part of your subscription. There is no need to place an order! We are beyond excited to introduce you to Vinegar Syndrome Ultra, a new Vinegar Syndrome sub-label focused exclusively on...
We are beyond excited to introduce you to Vinegar Syndrome Ultra, a new Vinegar Syndrome sub-label focused exclusively on extravagant UHD/Blu releases of ‘major’ 80s and 90s titles that might not always fit into the regular VS milieu (although the first one definitely does!).
For the first VSU release, we’re unleashing the worldwide UHD and North American Blu-ray debut of acclaimed genre filmmaker Don Coscarelli’s 1982 supernatural/fantasy/action blockbuster, THE BEASTMASTER, presented in a brand new 4K restoration, along with an exclusive, multi-part, feature length making-of documentary, 40 page bound book, and a stunning new case designed by Earl Kess.
• Region Free 4k Ultra HD / Blu-ray combo
• Newly scanned & restored in 4k from its 35mm interpositive
• 4k UHD presented in HDR
• Limited edition VSU magnet clasp hard case containing a Slipcover and a 40-page bound book
• Newly produced multi-part feature length making-of documentary
• Select extras ported over from previous DVD releases
• Additional extras to be announced
• Reversible Blu-ray sleeve cover artwork
• English SDH subtitles