The Bay (ITV) March

raigraphixs

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Morven Christie (The A Word, Hunted), Jonas Armstrong (Troy, Ripper Street), Tracie Bennett (Scott & Bailey, Coronation Street), Lindsey Coulson (Funny Cow, Bullet Proof), Chanel Cresswell (This is England ’90, Murdered For Being Different), Louis Greatorex (Last Tango in Halifax, Safe), Adam Long (Happy Valley, Peterloo), Taheen Modak and Daniel Ryan (Mount Pleasant, Black Sea).

Bay Starts tonight

I enjoyed "Cheat" on ITV, just caught up today, 4 episodes, with Peter Firth.

Not too sure about this. Definitely not high quality, not great but not as bad as their recent fudge up with Sheridan Smith, which was worth watching just to see how shittier it kept getting. This one thinks it's Broadchurch, but ends up Broadchav.

Not too sure about this. Definitely not high quality, not great but not as bad as their recent fudge up with Sheridan Smith, which was worth watching just to see how sh*ttier it kept getting. This one thinks it's Broadchurch, but ends up Broadchav.
Broadchav being a compliment. Full of tropes and Lisa lead dick and her family breaking so many rules of conduct and/or laws respectively there should be a drinking game. As ever; no criminal or member of the public calls her on her *hit for spite or gain and so she gets away with whatever until finally suspended but pursues the case and, what do you know, solves it in a blink with thanks from above. Ooh what can happen, a second series. Oh my.
One for masochists or, those feeling life is going too well to last and so may induce some self-retribution in an attempt to avoid karma doing it for them.

Lisa lead dick
She wasn't lead dick though was she, but the family liason officer - so another cop show where someone else solves the crime (usually the pathologist/ME)

She wasn't lead dick though was she, but the family liason officer - so another cop show where someone else solves the crime (usually the pathologist/ME)
I gave up caring.

Drive on, @krish, nothing to see here.
Perhaps they'll show more of her home life, as I can't recall a damn thing about them showing any. There's an older comedy actress (name?) who looks like her and would make an ideal disgruntled mother (aren't they all) but I can only see her and her dyed blonde hair and ever present cleavage in mind. Still, I seem to have managed to auto delete most anything about this horse pucky.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom