The battery isn't much better is it?

ricric

I charged my phone upto 100% at 1pm and 8 hours later I'm down to 30%. I have been using it solidly with few breaks

Do you think I need to drain it and give it a good charge?

is1111

I charged my phone upto 100% at 1pm and 8 hours later I'm down to 30%. I have been using it solidly with few breaks

Do you think I need to drain it and give it a good charge?

Do these batteries not get better once they have been charged and drained a good few times?
i know that was the case with my samsug I8910 hd. it got a lot better once it had a few good few cycles of use.

chelsea.tone

Distinguished Member
I would fully charge/drain a good few times to condition the battery. Then maybe once a month.

stepp

I charged mine up at around 9 : 30 this morning and ive been messing with it all day long near enough and mine is still on 60%, mainly using wifi.

Its much better than my old 8g 3g IMO.

Saxo Appeal

Distinguished Member
Beckford did you give your phone a complete charge when you got it? not that it should matter being a lithium

mark845

Banned
Do these batteries not get better once they have been charged and drained a good few times?
i know that was the case with my samsug I8910 hd. it got a lot better once it had a few good few cycles of use.

All phone batteries are like this, after a few chargers we should see a difference in them

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom