The Batman (2022) Deluxe Edition (HMV Exclusive) (4K UHD/Blu-ray Steelbook)

Steca

Markt25

I haven't had a dispatch email but when I logged in to my HMV account it says it's been dispatched.

GeorgeL78

Arrived earlier this morning - it is a very nice set!

Steca

I order this set a long time ago had no dispatch details so email them they replied sorry we couldn’t take payment so we had to cancel your order.
No warning or nothing so went on the site to order again it says it was sold out lucky I check agin later and order again using the same credit card this time went through.
But now not being delivered until tomorrow.
So why don’t they get in touch with you about this until it’s too late and there is no reason why the payment failed?

MrSquifler

Pretty disappointing for me, steelbook is fairly meh, especially the spine and the art cards and poster and okay, I guess.

Could've been better.

SteveLA

I order this set a long time ago had no dispatch details so email them they replied sorry we couldn’t take payment so we had to cancel your order.
No warning or nothing so went on the site to order again it says it was sold out lucky I check agin later and order again using the same credit card this time went through.
But now not being delivered until tomorrow.
So why don’t they get in touch with you about this until it’s too late and there is no reason why the payment failed?
Had the same and mines due tomorrow now,

Doctor Hades

I got mine yesterday. It arrived undamaged (unlike my Raiders of the Lost Ark 4K steelbook from Amazon, ahem!) but I personally am a bit disappointed in the actual art on this steelbook. The art is fairly simplistic and dull colourwise and the matte finish does it no favours either. It actually looks far better in the image in the first post of this thread!!!

Steca

Got mine today really enjoyed it.
Picture and sound are top notch my windows were shaking when the Batmobile started up.

The latest video from AVForums

Paramount + UK launch: Halo, Star Trek and Beavis, and all the latest 4K + Movie/TV News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom