The Batman (2022) Deluxe Edition (HMV Exclusive) (4K UHD/Blu-ray Steelbook)

RedDevil85

Distinguished Member
Purchase link: HMV

Release date: 13/06/2022

TB22.jpg

TB22 (packshot).jpg

hmv Exclusive Deluxe Steelbook Contents:
  • Exclusive design
  • 3 discs: 1 x 4K feature disc, 1 x Blu-ray feature disc, 1 x Blu-ray bonus extra content disc that ALSO contains 15 mins of additional extra content exclusive to hmv
  • 4 x premium art cards in bespoke sleeve
  • Slipcase that contains the sleeve and steelbook

Attachments

• TB22 (back).jpg
    TB22 (back).jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 47
  • TB22 (inside).jpg
    TB22 (inside).jpg
    189 KB · Views: 30
  • TB22 (open).jpg
    TB22 (open).jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

GeorgeL78

Ordered :)

GeorgeL78

I did try and order the Amazon Italy one too but seems out of stock or just a placeholder

SFkilla

Distinguished Member
I did try and order the Amazon Italy one too but seems out of stock or just a placeholder

This particular release is available on Amazon.it but not yet available for outsiders. Should be available for UK/EU at a later date.
It is available from dvd-store.it
France gets both designs too but we still do not know which artwork goes to Amazon and the other Fnac.

GeorgeL78

Swizz

Thank you very much...I'll take it! :)

BrynTeg

Distinguished Member
Superb Atmospheric film, i loved it and Pre-ordered the Steel when i got home, Can't wait to see it again

featherhall

Distinguished Member
I’ve stuck in a preorder but it’s some price. Is that likely to come down at all ?

GeorgeL78

I’ve stuck in a preorder but it’s some price. Is that likely to come down at all ?
I can't say I've ever seen HMV pre-order steelbooks come down before release.

wolfie138

i never really see the point of having a 4k disc and a blu ray in the same package. smacks of trying to con people into thinking they're getting something extra. 3D and normal i can understand, just on the premise that it seems one day your 3D screen will die and there'll not be a replacement.

GeorgeL78

i never really see the point of having a 4k disc and a blu ray in the same package. smacks of trying to con people into thinking they're getting something extra. 3D and normal i can understand, just on the premise that it seems one day your 3D screen will die and there'll not be a replacement.
This has been the case since Blu Ray - used to include the DVD. I suppose it gives those without a 4k player an opportunity to still own the most collectable version and be able to watch it

wolfie138

And the 4K disc doesnt always have the extras too.
well yeah, i totally get film + bonus disc, i just personally don't see the point of 4K + BR. If you buy a CD, no one sticks in the cassette version too.

GeorgeL78

well yeah, i totally get film + bonus disc, i just personally don't see the point of 4K + BR. If you buy a CD, no one sticks in the cassette version too.
It's been happening for 15+ years and the take up of 4K discs vs Blu Ray is much lower.....

steve33shoreham

I'd prefer it if they could give us a digital copy too being that buying it on UHD disk costs over double the blu or digital release!

Do most US releases get a digital copy with their releases?

GeorgeL78

I'd prefer it if they could give us a digital copy too being that buying it on UHD disk costs over double the blu or digital release!

Do most US releases get a digital copy with their releases?
Definitely agree - used to be a thing here too. I believe they still do in the US.

steve33shoreham

Definitely agree - used to be a thing here too. I believe they still do in the US.
I remember the ultaviolet days!

I beleive it i read once its a studio/rights issue. As some studios have different distributor depdning on what country.

But as per, the UK and UHD/Steel collectors get shirty end of the stick!

Jim Di Griz

Distinguished Member
I remember the ultaviolet days!

I beleive it i read once its a studio/rights issue. As some studios have different distributor depdning on what country.

But as per, the UK and UHD/Steel collectors get shirty end of the stick!
All they were good for was selling on to fund more purchases! :D

The latest video from AVForums

Paramount + UK launch: Halo, Star Trek and Beavis, and all the latest 4K + Movie/TV News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

Netflix confirms ad-supported option is on the way
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Rotel announces 60th Anniversary Diamond Series Hi-Fi duo
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Paramount+ launches in the UK and Ireland
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Hisense launches A9H 4K OLED TV