The Babysitter: Killer Queen (Netflix) Movie Review & Comments

raymondo77

Distinguished Member
6/10 - so that's a a Netflix 8 then. 😁

I really enjoyed the first film so will gives this one a whirl, hoping it isn't as disappointing as the sequel to Happy Death Day was.

MarkNorton1

Thanks Kumari, only watched the Babysitter for the first time a couple of nights ago and to be fair thoroughly enjoyed it for what it was, so looking forward to much of the same from this, swtich brain off, grab a wine, Friday night sorted thank you!

Bri2020

6 out of 10 is an extremely generous score. I watched this last night and I found it terrible in every way (and I enjoyed the first). It was like the jokes were for 4 year olds. If it wasn't for the gore and the sexual comments, I would have it down as a pre-teen movie). The parents deserved to die just for existing. 3 out of 10 for me (and I'm in a good mood today ;) )

encaser

It’s pretty rare for [a] series of films to exist on pure fun alone.

Started it and realised I hadn't seen the first...

Roohster

Distinguished Member
Samara Weaving carried the first film, can't imagine more of the same but without her being much good :(

raymondo77

Distinguished Member
Double-billed them tonight, this one doesn't have half the charm of the first but did make me laugh a couple of times. 6/10

jakimp

i enjoyed it but not as much as the first - fair score - thanks Kumari

Roohster

Distinguished Member
I'll (partially) retract what I said above, I watched it last night and it wasn't bad.
Not a patch on the first one but still fun.

Belzok

You pretty much know what you're going to get with this one if you've seen the first and it's again a fairly enjoyable popcorn film.