The AVF Touring Car Championship

I'll try and be there, gf was a bit peeved this morning when i told her i was playing tonight. Got a text informing me i'll be using the little tv, if that goes ok then i'll be there.

I've got too used to a 42inch tv, looking at a 19inch one seems like a strain these days!

1) Oil_slickz
2) Jamezhinio
3) Techpond
4) Lightsider74
5) Darkwiz66
6) andyshez
7) Dazza74
8) nmcdonald

Im in dunno if i will be on for the start in fact might miss the lot but will do my best

Sounds ideal Mark :thumbsup:

I wholeheartedly agree :D

What were you thinking J?

Sports saloons on steroids.

Mini championship like the Honda one I did before PSN died.

LOL shhhhhhhh Daddy

Will be doing my best to make it bud :smashin: If last night is anything to go off the only thing i will be winning is a lump of coal

anyone practicing tonight? I have a feeling I'm going to be mighty rusty!

Crikes.. Hi all. Feels like I've been away from GT5 for sooo long, but I'm on board and keen to take my part in finishing the series. Count me in. Are we an 8:30 start on Wednesday?

1) Oil_slickz
2) Jamezhinio
3) Techpond
4) Lightsider74
5) Darkwiz66
6) andyshez
7) Dazza74
8) nmcdonald
9) MadCommuter

Will get on as soon as i can

I'm looking pretty doubtful to make the start of tonights event. Turns out i have a million things to do. Is Ok if i join in later on when i'm free?

1) Oil_slickz
2) Jamezhinio
3) Techpond
4) Lightsider74
5) Darkwiz66
6) andyshez
7) Dazza74
8) nmcdonald
9) MadCommuter
10) metrek8000

looks like we have a fairly decent grid now.

Looking forward to tonight, be good to get the Audi TC out the garage. I think the turnout on Monday was a good sign for me we've still got the potential to get people on the grid :smashin:

tried monaco last night with the wheel for the first time...

:facepalm:

...may have to go back to the pad. Not to be faster, just to stop taking out anyone else! Think tonight is going to be hard work!

Save me a spot please Oil

1) Oil_slickz
2) Jamezhinio
3) Techpond
4) Lightsider74
5) Darkwiz66
6) andyshez
7) Dazza74
8) nmcdonald
9) MadCommuter
10) metrek8000
11) thebag69

Sorry Bag must have overlooked you ;)

I know I didn't the championship. Any chance I could tag along. Might not even race, as I can't get used to no traction control on these beast. Might watch. I will be a marshall.

sent using AVF App

yep no probs but please please have a lot of respect for the guys in the championship proper and drive with the upmost care. prob 4 0r 5 people could still win it if andy and bag have shockers (unlikely lol)

Here goes nothing

Sent from my HTC Desire using AVForums

I should be on just before 9pm.

Watch me start at the back and do a Kobayashi.

Got it set. God dam it's hard work. But fun

sent using AVF App

Attachments

• image-124264999.jpg
    image-124264999.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 80

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom