The AVF PSN Trophy Leaderboard

rehmanmohamed

Prominent Member
Reaction score
This is the AVF PSN trophy leaderboard.

The leaderboard is sorted by level, and then by number of trophies in case of a tie on the percentage level.

All trophy data is sourced from PSN Profiles.

The eligibility for inclusion in the leaderboard is a minimum of 100 posts and 2 months AVF membership. You also need a minimum of 100 total trophies on your PSN profile.

Your gaming and trophy history must be public in order to be included on the leaderboard. Instructions for making your gaming and trophy history public can be found on PSN Profiles.

Anybody who has not earned at least one trophy in the previous four months will be automatically removed from the leaderboard

Please PM me with your PSN ID if you would like to be included in the leaderboard.

The leaderboard was last updated on 26 February 2024.

Last edited:
There are a few users whose trophy data is showing as null. This will be due to privacy settings on their brand new shiny PS5.

The users have been temporaily removed from the leaderboard pending.

The PSN User IDs are:

TheRobotman
Ads3
WhiteHartMart
Riggs101
FadgewackeR
Crib2Coffin
stuartd

The steps to make them visible once more are as follows:

1. Go to Settings by selecting the gear icon at the top-right of the PS5's main menu.
  2. Select Users and Accounts.
  3. Go down to the Privacy section on the sidebar and then choose View and Customize Your Privacy Settings.
  4. Scroll down to "Who can see your gaming history" and make sure Anyone is selected for that option.
  5. Below that is an option which says "Hide your games from other players", select that option and make sure none of the games from the list are switched on. Note that you can only hide or unhide PS4 and PS5 games in this menu.
  6. Now you have to earn at least 1 new trophy to see your changes show up on this website (PSNProfiles), it can be any random trophy that can be earned on any console. When you earn a new trophy, then update your profile here on this website and everything should be fixed.

Credit to @lee667 for the instructions

For the affected users, let me know once you have updated the privacy settings and I can add you back into the leaderboard ahead of the next update

Last edited:
This is the first update of the PS5 era

The top ten trophy earners since the last update are as follows:
  1. tartandon (355)
  2. benny_2_2 (317)
  3. Citizen-Keyne (246)
  4. hope090209 (181)
  5. Leon_Plopski (176)
  6. TheBunkDontSwim (125)
  7. mr-smooth (102)
  8. Nezben (98)
  9. PlacidSheep (90)
  10. VonPit (86)
Congratulations to me for being the top trophy earner with over 350 trophies.

There are no movers on the overall leaderboard

Any idea when PSNP will be showing trophies earned on the PS5?!?! Not seeing any!

I've bagged 3 PS5 Platinums so far - Astrobot, Spidey & Overcooked.

I would quite like to get the double plat for Sackboy but the trophy for the final trial is an absolute killer

Nice one!
I’m all for another generation of collecting little shiny things :)

There are a few users whose trophy data is showing as null. This will be due to privacy settings on their brand new shiny PS5.

The users have been temporaily removed from the leaderboard pending.

The PSN User IDs are:

TheRobotman
Ads3
WhiteHartMart
Riggs101
FadgewackeR
Crib2Coffin
stuartd

The instructions to make them visible once more are as follows::

1. Go to Settings by selecting the gear icon at the top-right of the PS5's main menu.
  2. Select Users and Accounts.
  3. Go down to the Privacy section on the sidebar and then choose View and Customize Your Privacy Settings.
  4. Scroll down to "Who can see your gaming history" and make sure Anyone is selected for that option.
  5. Below that is an option which says "Hide your games from other players", select that option and make sure none of the games from the list are switched on. Note that you can only hide or unhide PS4 and PS5 games in this menu.
  6. Now you have to earn at least 1 new trophy to see your changes show up on this website (PSNProfiles), it can be any random trophy that can be earned on any console. When you earn a new trophy, then update your profile here on this website and everything should be fixed.

Credit to @lee667 for the instructions

For the affected users, let me know once you have updated the privacy settings and I can add you back into the leaderboard ahead of the next update
Will sort it later :)

Looking at the top 35 I’d slot in at number 17. 😁

Platinum on Bugsnax.
Fun little game and if you can put up with some minor frustrations it’s not half bad for a free Plus game.

Thats 2 PS5 platinums now with Astro being the other.

Plat’d The Last Campfire, pretty straightforward indie puzzle adventure. Quite charming but the framerate issues were headache inducing.

Plat’d The Last Campfire, pretty straightforward indie puzzle adventure. Quite charming but the framerate issues were headache inducing.

Played on PS4 or 5? Wouldn't it have been a more seamless playthrough if played from the 5? Assuming you have one.

Just got the plat for detroit. Started it on the ps4 and carried it over the 5. Definitely worth a play if you haven't, I think it may be my favourite quantic dream game. Need to do a final play through for beyond 2 souls for the plat but will have to wait until I get a second controller.

Platinum #163 - Sackboy

My first ps5 platinum. What an absolutely amazing game this is. The levels are super fun, the music is awesome and the gameplay is fantastic. Easy to start and provides a decent challenge near the end. I fully loved every second of this gem. Highly recommended!

I've got the plat for Spiderman on the ps4. If I buy the PS5 upgrade from Miles Morales for £20 for Spiderman remastered and load it up will the PS5 trophies for it pop automatically?
I'm still trying to get my head around how it works with the whole ps4, ps4 upgrade ps5 thing.

One for you trophy whores, when I logged into the Destiny 2 PS5 version all my trophies popped again but its all counted as a new set :) So I've got the whole lot twice (well 3 as they also transferred to PC).

I've got the plat for Spiderman on the ps4. If I buy the PS5 upgrade from Miles Morales for £20 for Spiderman remastered and load it up will the PS5 trophies for it pop automatically?
I'm still trying to get my head around how it works with the whole ps4, ps4 upgrade ps5 thing.

No. Spider-Man remastered has a different trophy list.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom