The AVF PSN Trophy Leaderboard

Toasty

Distinguished Member
Main problem of Tell Tale GOT for me was it highlighted the game engine age, with bugs, poor graphics and performance. However, I recall enjoying the story and aside graphic deficiencies, I quite liked the art style..

zt1903

Distinguished Member
That's The Pathless Plat'ed. Really enjoyed it. If you're on the fence give it a go.

I really want to start GoT but I know it'll need some serious dedication so I might run through Medievil first.

Got one trophy left - getting six animals to run with you and I’m getting rather cba about it. I should have done it earlier in the game as I now appear to be too fast to keep the animals with me. 🤦‍♂️

May quickly complete the first plateau in a new game and see if that makes it easier.

GeneticMutation

Got one trophy left - getting six animals to run with you and I’m getting rather cba about it. I should have done it earlier in the game as I now appear to be too fast to keep the animals with me. 🤦‍♂️

May quickly complete the first plateau in a new game and see if that makes it easier.
I did it at the very beginning of the game in the first Plateau. Took way longer than it should have. It's definitely the most annoying trophy.

GeneticMutation

The PS5 version of Jedi Fallen Order has dropped today. Easy auto Plat if you’ve got it for the PS4 version. Load the PS5 version and visit a blue healing point (can’t think what they’re called). Trophies will start to pop. Two didn’t pop for me. What Goes Around… and Not So Fast. They were easy to do though and once they popped I got the Plat.

Glostarz

30th Platinum done. Been on an old PS+ library kick recently. Steep was quite an epic one to go for, mostly fine, but had to push for some of the gold medals.

30th: Ratchet & Clank (2016)
29th: inFamous Second Son
28th: Steep
27th: Control
26th: Donut County

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Sony A90J Thoughts, madVR Processor & Sonus faber Lumina II Reviews + Movie & TV roundup
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom