NFS - not very but takes about 30 hours plus you need to like/be semi good at driving games
Disney - can use cheat codes to skip the whole game...
Gem Smashers - put an hour in and already 45% finished. Looks like there's some which I'll need to refer to a guide for but it's given a 2/10
Breakpoint - not started but guides say around 3/10 and around 30-40 hours

Probably should have been more specific with my question. I was asking about the Disney Classics, however I appreciate your detailed response :p

Gem Smashers finished. Would be a good kids game but the touching of bad blocks (which kill you) is too often and fine line for what age range it should be aimed at.
Very quick plat though. Probably about 4 hours.

That was number 140.
I'm going to stick to tradition I reckon:
Plat 50 - The Last of Us
Plat 100 - The Last of Us Remastered
Plat 150 - The Last of Us 2

Breakpoint next.

Its been a fun month, re-playing all 3 Uncharted games to get their respective platinums, a real blast from the past as I remember playing the first one before Sony released trophies back in 2008/09 and having to restart the game when it was first patched for trophies. Have also re-downloaded Uncharted 4 to finish that off too and get the remaining trophies as I had left it at 75% done.

Finally, also finished of goat simulator and got the last trophy for platinum on that.

Looking to run through all the Bioshock games this month for those Platinums, more fond memories

Damn you guys go through games quick! Finished the Spyro trilogy a few nights ago, fun game. 1st and 3rd easy plats. 2nd had some little annoying moments but no biggie in the end.

Finally, also finished of goat simulator and got the last trophy for platinum on that.

Looking to run through all the Bioshock games this month for those Platinums, more fond memories

That flappy goat trophy is a nightmare, tried a while ago and gave up after a while so will try again.

I remember the first 2 bioshock games had online trophies on the ps3, hoping they've been removed on this

That flappy goat trophy is a nightmare, tried a while ago and gave up after a while so will try again.

I remember the first 2 bioshock games had online trophies on the ps3, hoping they've been removed on this
There's a technique if I remember correctly.

Something like pausing every time and setting yourself right?!?!

Platinum 164 for Far Cry New Dawn. I had just finished replaying Far Cry 5 for the new game plus trophy so this was quite fun to play on the same map but changed after the bombs. Was nice to see how each location was different.

It also put me up to level 36 as well.

Onto Star Wars Fallen Order next I think.

I’m currently re-playing Uncharted 3. Missed a few trophies back in the day and want the platinum for all 4 (5 if you count Lost Legacy).

There’s no online trophies for the PS4 versions.

Just finished Bioshock Infinite playthrough, did it on easy to get all the collectibles and random weapon trophies. Might save the 1999 playthrough until I've done the first two games. Quite enjoyed the story and game

Great game I thought. Preferred it over Bioshock 2.

I got the platinum on the PS3 version and that trophy for completing it on the hardest setting was a good challenge.

Question regarding Uncharted 3 on PS3:- if I chapter select and chose Crushing difficulty will this still unlock the difficulty trophies?

EDIT: Also, @rehmanmohamed why have I been removed from the leaderboard :(

Terminator Resistance finished.

It was ok. I think you enjoy it more if you like Terminator. Good gameplay, iffy graphics on cut scenes, odd voiceover and lip sync... but shooting Terminator's is great! Some cringeworthy moments in it if you... select the right dialogue options 😂😂😂
Bit easy on normal though. Died more times by blowing myself up than anything.

Terminator Resistance finished.

It was ok. I think you enjoy it more if you like Terminator. Good gameplay, iffy graphics on cut scenes, odd voiceover and lip sync... but shooting Terminator's is great! Some cringeworthy moments in it if you... select the right dialogue options 😂😂😂
Bit easy on normal though. Died more times by blowing myself up than anything.
I recently finished this too and echo what you've said. Graphics was more like PS3 quality, a very easy plat though.

When I did the updates in December, I couldn't get any trophy details from your profile. That's usually due to a PSN name change or a change in PSN privacy.

Now that your trophies are accessible again, I've included you in the latest update :thumbsup:

Last edited:
The top ten trophy earners since the last update are as follows:
  1. benny_2_2 (329)
  2. Citizen-Keyne (244)
  3. Xorro_175 (215)
  4. Davidg1230 (160)
  5. mr-smooth (138)
  6. hope090209 (86)
  7. prezzy (85)
  8. BigDvr6 (83)
  9. amplifiedAnt (71)
  10. BattleExile (66)

Congratulations to benny_2_2 for bagging over 300 trophies.

There is one mover on the overall leaderboard
  • Citizen-Keyne moves up 1 place to 2nd

Last edited:
Question regarding Uncharted 3 on PS3:- if I chapter select and chose Crushing difficulty will this still unlock the difficulty trophies?

I did a similar thing with UC4, played the game again and finished off the last 10 levels on Crushing as previously I had changed the difficulty setting. It worked after I reloaded back to the main menu and had all the chapters had been completed on Crushing. Should see no reason why it wouldn't work for UC3?

The top ten trophy earners since the last update are as follows:
  1. benny_2_2 (329)
  2. Citizen-Keyne (244)
  3. Xorro_175 (215)
  4. Davidg1230 (160)
  5. mr-smooth (138)
  6. hope090209 (86)
  7. prezzy (85)
  8. BigDvr6 (83)
  9. amplifiedAnt (71)
  10. BattleExile (66)

Congratulations to benny_2_2 for bagging over 300 trophies.

There is one mover on the overall leaderboard
  • Citizen-Keyne moves up 1 place to 2nd

No big deal, but think I should have moved up a place too?

I had got platinum for Days Gone a week ago or so (another awesome PS exclusive btw) and Sony emailed me an Days Gone Avatar redeem code as a reward. Its a small thing but I was pleasantly surprised and had lovely feeling getting it. This is only my 12th Platinum and I never received any rewards from Playstation before. Is this something they start doing or is it a random thing? Do you guys get rewards emailed to you when you get Platinums?

Here's one for everyone to get signed up to.

Themes and avatars for playing

Sounds fun to take part in, thanks! How do you get this kind of news? Was it emailed to you or do you have to monitor a facebook page or something?

I had got platinum for Days Gone a week ago or so (another awesome PS exclusive btw) and Sony emailed me an Days Gone Avatar redeem code as a reward. Its a small thing but I was pleasantly surprised and had lovely feeling getting it. This is only my 12th Platinum and I never received any rewards from Playstation before. Is this something they start doing or is it a random thing? Do you guys get rewards emailed to you when you get Platinums?

Sounds fun to take part in, thanks! How do you get this kind of news? Was it emailed to you or do you have to monitor a facebook page or something?
I've had a couple of avatars for getting platinum before. God of War was one - can't remember t'other.

I read about the other thing on PushSquare which is where I normally learn about these sorts of things.

Just popped up on a Facebook group :)

I'd have loved a Days Gone avatar. Got GoW and Spiderman ones though.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom