Has anybody else generated their video for My PS4 Life?
Here’s mine:
My PS4 life video
I’m also not sure Sound Shapes was my first PS4 game, but not surprised to see Rocket League as my most played game. It’s one of the few games I keep playing after getting 100% of the trophies.
I also unlocked my 100th platinum in 2018 last week.

Couldn't get it to work on the iPad, so I've had to log on to the PC.
I have Sound Shapes in my backlog, I did try but it seemed quite difficult :( Which platform is it easiest to play on, PS3/4 or Vita?

I have Sound Shapes in my backlog, I did try but it seemed quite difficult :( Which platform is it easiest to play on, PS3/4 or Vita?
I played it on the Vita, and then used the cloud save to pop the trophies on the PS3/4. I think this feature has now been disabled so each platform would need to be completed individually for each platinum.

Oh no! That would be my only reason for playing it :-(

I played it on the Vita, and then used the cloud save to pop the trophies on the PS3/4. I think this feature has now been disabled so each platform would need to be completed individually for each platinum.
The cloud save functionality was due to end last month. But the developers extended it a wee bit longer.

I'm not quite sure what the new termination date is but it was certainly working a couple of weeks ago because I did the cloud sync to get all the trophies from the USA version :)

The cloud save functionality was due to end last month. But the developers extended it a wee bit longer.

I'm not quite sure what the new termination date is but it was certainly working a couple of weeks ago because I did the cloud sync to get all the trophies from the USA version :)
That’s good news, but probably best to get them done sooner rather than later.

Has anybody else generated their video for My PS4 Life?

It gives you some PS4 trophy stats, but the information it gives for the first ps4 game played is a bit wonky.

tartandon My PS4 Life

I’ve tried but on both PC and iPad it won’t let me sign in and just returns an error. It’s been doing that for 3 days now

I’ve tried but on both PC and iPad it won’t let me sign in and just returns an error. It’s been doing that for 3 days now
I was getting the same. I cleared cookies etc and it worked fine then. A friend was getting the issue on google and signed in on Edge and that also worked.

Got myself another Pro now so back on the trophy train. Working my way through PUBG (Though some will take a while), GT Sport and Spider-Man (which I’m thoroughly enjoying).

Finally got the Plat for Lego Ninjago Movie. Started playing Lego Incredibles but I think I'm a little burned out on Lego game so might treat myself to the Spider-Man season pass.

Finally got the Plat for Lego Ninjago Movie. Started playing Lego Incredibles but I think I'm a little burned out on Lego game so might treat myself to the Spider-Man season pass.
I love the Lego games.

I picked up Lego DC super villains when it was on sale recently. But I'm waiting for all the DLC to be released before I start playing it.

The next Lego game is the Lego Movie 2 at the start of March :)

I love the Lego games.

I picked up Lego DC super villains when it was on sale recently. But I'm waiting for all the DLC to be released before I start playing it.

The next Lego game is the Lego Movie 2 at the start of March :)

Oh yeah, I luv the Lego games and I'm looking to purchase DC Super Villains sometime after Christmas and I'm looking forward to Lego Movie 2 :smashin:

Been contemplating whether to buy Lego Marvel Avenger's Season Pass for £7.99 to finish off 100% trophies. They usually go in the sale at some point for a few quid less. We'll see.

Huh, I got my Spider-Man DLC on sale a few weeks ago for about £11.99

There really is no point in buying anything not on sale. Crazy.

Also, The Frozen Wilds is amazing, definitely purchase at that price!

The top ten trophy earners since the last update are as follows:

1. Citizen-Keyne (267)
  2. benny_2_2 (246)
  3. TheBunkDontSwim (148)
  4. tartandon (125)
  5. Xorro_175 (93)
  6. GeneticMutation (78)
  7. WhiteHartMart (76)
  8. TyroneBurton125 (75)
  9. VonPit (65)
  10. Leon_Plopski (60)

Congratulations to Citizen-Keyne for the impressive trophy haul

There are 2 movers this week
  • TheBunkDontSwim moves up 1 place to 22nd
  • WhiteHartMart moves up 2 places to 23rd

I've also calculated the top trophy earners over the last 12 months, and the top ten for the entirety of 2018 is as follows:

1. benny_2_2 (2975)
  2. Citizen-Keyne (2229)
  3. tartandon (2141)
  4. Leon_Plopski (1340)
  5. Denis1903 (1272)
  6. Xorro_175 (1124)
  7. GeneticMutation (1067)
  8. VonPit (859)
  9. TheBunkDontSwim (850)
  10. mr-smooth (815)

Congratulations to benny_2_2 on being the 2018 trophy king!!

I'd like to wish everybody a fruitful trophy time in 2019

Last edited:
Didn't think I'd end up in the list for the year. Not bad considering I didn't really do much for the first 4/5 months of the year lol.

I’ll take 2nd place for the year.. not bad seeing I was in jail for first 5 months of 2018! :D

Hoping to finish off a couple of platinums this week. Been chipping away at Fallout 4 and have now finished all the endings and have moved on to the DLC whilst trying to knock off the last couple of misc trophies (incl Benevolent Leader :mad:).

In complete contrast I’ve also been doing the POWGI Word Search game of which I've been doing a handful each gaming session, wish I hadn’t bought it or feel compelled to finish it. :rolleyes:

Also been working through Steins Gate on the PSV. Really enjoyable.

Plat 142 for Grim Fandango, much better than I was expecting it to be.
Plat 141 for The Last Wind Monk, which was a great follow on from the first Inner World game.

Bought the Witcher 3, but I can't get in to it. Not sure what to play next, maybe Knack, Guacamelee Turbo Championship or MSG V: The Phantom Pain.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom