The AVF PSN Trophy Leaderboard - Part 8

Im desperate to 100% Killzone 3 but about 5 trophies short. Anyone kind enough to help me boost to get these last few?

Can they be done 1 on 1?
Add me on PSN

Finally got round to doing NFS:MW the other night for number 27.

Moved onto Hitman Absolution now which has started nicely.

Platinum 54 from Prototype 2.. great game, but I totally hate being forced to play a game for a second time just to earn the trophy!
Now on to Playstation All Stars Battle Royale.. looks to be deceptively easy as I netted 47% of the trophies in around 30 mins! However, that was the simple ones. Got about 20 arcade mode play-throughs and then multi-player.
Then to rinse and repeat on the Vita for an extra Plat.

I've just finished all the single player trophies on The Last of Us - now to start multi-player...

Can they be done 1 on 1?
Add me on PSN

It can be done 1 on 1 online if for example you both search for the same map and both end in it together, others can still join, but on the maps I'd be playing, I doubt anyone would join.

The trophies cannot be obtained in private or bot matches.

Got a couple of plats recently... sniper ghost warrior 2, actually not a bad game, and better than no 1 which im playing through. Next plat is CSI, a terrible unenjoyable slog!

I was about to to do trophy update but the psnprofiles server is down or being transferred or something. Ah well. I'll give it a go another day.

I was about to to do trophy update but the psnprofiles server is down or being transferred or something. Ah well. I'll give it a go another day.

Its working again now.

Mine wont have changed much in the last couple of weeks as ive been playing through the Last of Us. Up to week 8 on my second run through on multiplayer for the plat.

The trophy leaderboard has now been updated, a few players have switched places.

It's pretty basic but I've had to use excel to work out whose earned the most trophies and putting it into this forum isn't too user friendly so below is a list of the top five players who have earned the most trophies since 29th June 13. There were 10 players who didn't earn a single trophy :eek:. Congratulations to benny_2_2 for earning 247 of the little gems :smashin:

benny_2_2 247
Citizen-Keyne 213
Leon_Plopski 95
Higaneer 78
Denis1903 75

I would have had more had a game not glitched on me, denying me the Platinum until I played through a second time!
Marvel Super Heroes Comic Combat I thank you for nothing

There were 10 players who didn't earn a single trophy :eek:.

Problem with the weather being so good. I was playing Last of Us which is short on trophies anyway but haven't touched a game for weeks...bring on winter I say :D

Good work at keeping up the leaderboard though, even if I am waaaay down! :smashin:

The trophy leaderboard has now been updated, a few players have switched places.

It's pretty basic but I've had to use excel to work out whose earned the most trophies and putting it into this forum isn't too user friendly so below is a list of the top five players who have earned the most trophies since 29th June 13. There were 10 players who didn't earn a single trophy :eek:. Congratulations to benny_2_2 for earning 247 of the little gems :smashin:

benny_2_2 247
Citizen-Keyne 213
Leon_Plopski 95
Higaneer 78
Denis1903 75

One of them will be me, I've been on holiday :D

There's a few players who haven't played in months, including an ex leaderboard forum controller. I guess some people just go off trophy hunting eventually.

I've not had much time to get on the ps3 over the last few weeks due to working 70 hour weeks.

Looking forward to diving back into trophy goodness in the next few days

Hi all! Back online now having moved into our new gaff - started the PS3 up a couple of days ago for the first time in a while. Found plenty of stuff to play on the Vita inbetween though.

Have any of you had a go on Velocity Ultra? It's one-more-go genius; near-perfect risk/reward twitch gameplay. Getting a 'perfect' ranking on the final level took me about 2 hours but at no time did I feel like it was the game's fault. Getting close to the platinum now - if not the hardest game, it'll be one of my favourite achievements this gen :thumbsup:

Been a quiet few months for me, froze my lovefilm for 3 months as just didn't have the time to put into playing a game all the way through. Now that lovefilm are stopping game rentals it might mean more of a slow down in trophy whoring.

Working on Hitman and just finished Brave. Actually enjoyed it a lot more than I expected!

Would put it in the Classified here...but can't...:blush:

Platinum number 74 for The Last of Us.

Brilliant game, sure to be one of the best this year with only GTAV having a chance to knock it off the top spot for game of the year (although Saints Row might be more fun)

Closing in on AC III: Liberation platinum. Only got to do a partial second playthrough to collect one glitched trophy and complete another 4 levels of the most boring and pointless multi-player experience ever!

I got my platinum #84 a couple of days ago with LittleBigPlanet vita, which also took me to level 26. I've only have the vita for a month, and that was my sixth platinum on it. Great little machine, and apart from The Last of Us the PS3 has hardly been on.

Just finished my first play through of Catherine - that is one weird ass game !!

Enjoyable enough for me to do another run through to mop up the easy missed trophies but im not sure if I can do it on hard for the Plat.

Plat #25 - AC III - Liberation.

Decent SP. Worst MP ever!

Going to try and clear some of the backlog of psn+ games before ps4 gets released.

Started playing LittleBigPlanet Karting at the start of the week and only have a handful of trophies left - just got to clear up the bubbles and rack up 24 hrs in create mode

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom