The AVF PSN Trophy Leaderboard - Part 8

Thankfully it popped ok for me.

I won a game of supply raid then survivor to see if it would pop but didn't, how do I get platinum now :(

I won a game of supply raid then survivor to see if it would pop but didn't, how do I get platinum now :(

Wait for a patch, or try deleting the game data and trying again.

Ive just got the quickest 100% collection of trophies on Paint Park Plus for the Vita, took me 13 minutes, and it includes a gold. Great stuff.

Thanks for creating the new leaderboard jimmyboy :thumbsup:

I've started on The Last of Us, doesn't look like I'll be making rapid trophy progress but I'm enjoying the game and am not concerning myself with trophies so much for this one, just want to enjoy the story and see what happens, if trophies pop along the way then great. First time in ages I've played a game with trophies as a secondary concern and it feels good.

Ive just got the quickest 100% collection of trophies on Paint Park Plus for the Vita, took me 13 minutes, and it includes a gold. Great stuff.

13 mins tops.. including setting up a Twitter account!

I've yet to play the single player Last of Us yet. I've been playing multiplayer constantly since the release. It's cracking if you get a bunch of people on your team who are willing to co-op and play as a team rather than everybody trying to run and gun which ends in inevitable death

Plat #22. Finally got round to finishing my crushing walkthrough on Uncharted #1.

Just need to do likewise on Uncharted 2 and 3! Although I've loved all 3 games I've found completing a second walkthrough to be a chore. Usually prefer to be able to select toughest difficulty from the off.

Last edited:
Finally got the destruction 2.0 trophy on BFBC2 which got me platinum!

Well done mate. Thats definately one of the trickiest trophies i recall doing a few years back.

I was pulling my hair out doing it with my mate over skype, it kept on saying it was suicide and not giving me the kill. btw can you edit the thread title as the typo will be the death of me "Pert 8"

Haha! I noticed the 'pert' typo as soon as i posted it but i cant change the title, an adminer will hav to.
That BF2 trophy was frustrating, i managed to get most legit believe it or not.

I probably got 4 or 5 legit, we were playing squad DM on heavy metal, loads of houses but it was a **** take when russians kept killing us :(

Plat #23 Uncharted 2.

Finally got round to completing crushing walkthrough and realised I only had 3 chapters to go!

Only Uncharted 3 to go!

I've done all the multiplayer trophies on Last of Us. It was such a grind that I'm not going to play single player straight away - might start it next weekend

Haha! I noticed the 'pert' typo as soon as i posted it but i cant change the title, an adminer will hav to.
That BF2 trophy was frustrating, i managed to get most legit believe it or not.

You can edit your own titles (although there is a time limit). Just go to edit then advanced edit.

You can edit your own titles (although there is a time limit). Just go to edit then advanced edit.
:smashin:Cheers

I was pulling my hair out doing it with my mate over skype, it kept on saying it was suicide and not giving me the kill. btw can you edit the thread title as the typo will be the death of me "Pert 8"
You can rest easy now.

The last of us has really got me back into the PS, currently playing through Sly Racoon: Thieves In Time.

The last of us has really got me back into the PS, currently playing through Sly Racoon: Thieves In Time.

On the verge of getting the Platinum for Thieves in Time.. story mode completed, everything collected and at 98% of the trophies.. one missing, where you have to open and look at every map. I kept forgetting and have absolutely no clue as to which ones I've missed! Very annoying trophy

I've just updated the leaderboard a little bit, Citizen-Keyne and BattleExile have swapped places, as have Delboysmiffy and Usama0. I've also taken a note of the number of trophies showing on the psn cards this morning and when I come to look at it again I'll see which top 5 people have earned the most trophies in that period and get into a routine of doing this.

My completion rate is shocking! Probably due to the amount of games I buy, put in the PS3 once and never play it again because something else has come along!
I currently own 177 PS3 games, not including those that I've completed and long since sold on!

On the verge of getting the Platinum for Thieves in Time.. story mode completed, everything collected and at 98% of the trophies.. one missing, where you have to open and look at every map. I kept forgetting and have absolutely no clue as to which ones I've missed! Very annoying trophy

There's a checklist on the PS3trophies.org guide if that's any help. I've got the map trophy and half a dozen masks to find in the final hub before double plat myself. Will try a few levels that I think I may have missed but beyond that it's going to have to be methodically working through the list!

I might not be very active for a few weeks now as we're moving out of our flat on Friday and into the house we've bought (scary!) early next week. Well, hopefully, if the chain works out...

So yeah, catch up with you guys when we're in and have the Internet set up :hiya:

Platinum 51, 52 & 53 courtesy of Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 and a nice double Platinum for Sly Thieves in Time.
Luckily the missing map from Sly was located as soon as the last mission from Episode 2, so that saved a potentially painful afternoon of backtracking!

Platinum #24 and first on VITA with Uncharted: Golden Abyss. Quite enjoyed the game and really only had to grind one trophy - 200 kills GAU-19.

I also got the platinum for Uncharted: Golden Abyss yesterday, taking my platinum total to 80. Very impressed with both the game and the Vita system itself.

Has anyone played the Cross-controller DLC for Little Big Planet 2, and if you have do you recommend it?

Im desperate to 100% Killzone 3 but about 5 trophies short. Anyone kind enough to help me boost to get these last few?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom