The AVF PSN Trophy Leaderboard - Part 8

jimmyboy1975

Prominent Member
Reaction score
This is the Playstation Network trophy leaderboard. The criteria I have sorted it is by level and then by number of trophies.
If you'd like to join then you need a log in from PSN Profiles - PS3 Trophies, PS Vita Trophies & Trophy Cards , you need to have had a minimum of 100 posts and 2 months AVF membership. Either PM me or post a message to this forum and I'll add you.
I'll update the leaderboard every couple of weeks and post back on this forum when I've done so.
Now get hunting them trophies.

amplifiedAnt.png

tartandon.png

benny_2_2.png

Citizen-Keyne.png

Leon_Plopski.png

BattleExile.png

feaviolp.png

JoystickJedi.png

Davidg1230.png

Nezben.png

Last edited:
There are some AVF memebers who were on the old leaderboard who haven't got a profile set up at http://psnprofiles.com/

They are (PSN id):
BTatHome
Ciderbob
gfredcxswer
menz83
Hoopiness
andylivsey
SG-15
Injuryprone101
Ed_the_Penguin
PaTriot-StEaLtHK
SFBanks
M15-5HAB
FPS--Pro

So if you want adding to the leaderboard then pm me or write back on here when you've done it. :smashin:

Nice to see ive got the second highest completion rate currently :thumbsup:

Nice to see ive got the second highest completion rate currently :thumbsup:

I thought mine would be higher :(

Do we have to update the profiles or are they automatic? Didn't even realise I'd setup an account :confused:

I thought mine would be higher :(

Do we have to update the profiles or are they automatic? Didn't even realise I'd setup an account :confused:

You don't need to set up an account. I've never used the site, but it has a card for me. From the looks of it, if somebody puts your psn into the wee search box on their homepage it will generate a card for you.

It updates automatically. I think the frequency depends on if you have an account and also what type because their site says that if you pay a sub then your card will update more frequently.

If you have an account on the profiles site, you will have a ranking in the bottom left corner of the card. If you don't have one (I don't), it means you haven't registered for an account there.

I've just hit level 30 and should have platinumed Far Cry 3 by the weekend so that I can get stuck into the Last of Us :)

Last edited:
Ah didn't know you can get it without setting up an account :)

Here's mine - wow my completion rate is embarrassing :(

Interesting, it looks like the trophy cards posted here also auto update as it is showing the two extra bronzes I got yesterday already.

Platinum number 73 for Bioshock Infinite - great game, a worthy follow on to the previous two even though it is quite significantly different.

Started the Last of Us, enjoying it so far at 4 hours in. Enjoying the multiplayer as well, completely different from any other multiplayer game out there at the moment. Some people will hate it but I think its a brave choice but it does take some getting used to.

Interesting, it looks like the trophy cards posted here also auto update as it is showing the two extra bronzes I got yesterday already.

Platinum number 73 for Bioshock Infinite - great game, a worthy follow on to the previous two even though it is quite significantly different.

Started the Last of Us, enjoying it so far at 4 hours in. Enjoying the multiplayer as well, completely different from any other multiplayer game out there at the moment. Some people will hate it but I think its a brave choice but it does take some getting used to.

I quite like the stealthy MP, I'm pretty sure some trophies are glitched though one of the trophies is win 2 different gametypes I must have won 4+ on each gametype but it still hasn't popped.

I quite like the stealthy MP, I'm pretty sure some trophies are glitched though one of the trophies is win 2 different gametypes I must have won 4+ on each gametype but it still hasn't popped.

It popped for me - dont forget its not just one round on the survivors game - you have to win the whole thing.

Yeah the stealthy game model is quite good fun and a vast difference from most of the other multiplayer games on the market so a nice change of pace from all those COD fanboys running and gunning - even sniper camping isnt much of a problem as you get so little ammo you have to keep moving to get more.

It popped for me - dont forget its not just one round on the survivors game - you have to win the whole thing.

Yeah the stealthy game model is quite good fun and a vast difference from most of the other multiplayer games on the market so a nice change of pace from all those COD fanboys running and gunning - even sniper camping isnt much of a problem as you get so little ammo you have to keep moving to get more.

I'll have to try it again but I did win a match of survivor (won 4 rounds) aswell I won plenty of the other gametype.

I'm closing in on 40 people in my clan. I did reach 39 yesterday before they got wiped out :thumbsdow. Now I'm slowly building the numbers back up.

I've found that the best way to play the multilayer is to stick close to other players in your team. There's strength in numbers :thumbsup:

I don't know how frequent the updates are. I got plat number 110 on Friday but mine hasn't updated yet (as of Sunday afternoon)

I thought they updated several times a day. You can manually update it once an hour.

I'm closing in on 40 people in my clan. I did reach 39 yesterday before they got wiped out :thumbsdow. Now I'm slowly building the numbers back up.

I've found that the best way to play the multilayer is to stick close to other players in your team. There's strength in numbers :thumbsup:

I got up to 80 odd then lost 20% to marauders, couldnt get the 9 kills required with the shorty to train up my survivors to repel them. Got back up to 60 now. I like how the challenges get increasingly difficult with the numbers required going up each time you pick the same option so keeping a few easyish ones as back up when you come across one where you potentially can loose 100% of your clan is a wise idea.

Was playing with a friend and met a random who had a headset and was competent at team work so we had a number of good matches. Im at 6 week 7 days so far.

Really enjoying it - to the exclusion of the single player side, only played 4 hours so far on single - much more on multi.

Last edited:
trophy is definitely glitched, searched on google and others are having issues aswell.

trophy is definitely glitched, searched on google and others are having issues aswell.

It seems a lot of the trophies are glitched.

I've also seen mention of people not getting the collectibles trophies or the difficulty trophies (lower level trophies not pinging when compelting on a higher difficulty).

Thankfully it popped ok for me.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom