The AVF GT3 Championship (work in progress....)

A GT series isn't complete without a Porsche (RUF) and I'm certainly not going to ask everyone to go out and buy the pack it's in.

could you perhaps substitute it for the RUF Rt12 s ?

could you perhaps substitute it for the RUF Rt12 s ?

The Rt12 S is too overpowered to fit in with this field of cars. It's 676hp out of the box whereas the cars I'm using here vary from 525-600hp (upgraded). I can't see how I'd match it.

The Rt12 R even more so.

Bah. :suicide:

Just found this on the forza forum.

The black VW Bora is NOT DLC content, it is a default system car which is shown when the real car from a download pack is not available. If we don't purchase a download pack, and don't download the free car of each of those packs, then the image you see of the blacked-out Bora is generated by the system to replace a car "not available."

The reason this is a system car, and the reason there is one FREE car for each pack, is so the proper images of the rest of the DLC pack can be viewed during online races. It is our choice whether to purchased download content or not, and even whether to download the free car.

Now, if we already own the proper vehicles, either via a DLC download or it is a car which is contained on the two original game discs, and we see a black VW Bora displayed instead of the proper car, there probably is corruption in the saved game file so the proper image cannot be loaded. It is time to go to the location of your saved game and carefully look at each file among the 20 or so listed. If one is showing with a yellow circle and a white exclamation point, it should be Deleted. If there is not such a file, then try doing the CacheMaintenanceasdescribed in this Xbox Support article: Xbox 360 Problems | Problems with Xbox 360 | Xbox 360 Issues - Xbox.com - Xbox.com

Hopefully there shouldn't be any problems.

Thanks DAE. So provided there's a free car in the launch bonus DLC we should be good to go with the RUF.

The Superleggera will most likely be binned for the standard Gallardo but I'd like to test it in a lobby to see if it turns into a Bora or not.

I've got a couple of other cars on standby. Just tested a Corvette ZR1 which is spot on, and the Z06 is another option. The Nissan GTR is pretty much ready to go too.

I might end up adding these anyway so there's a good list of cars to choose from.

I'd be interested in racing the Nissan GTR mate as I have a soft spot fot it IRL. Not got around to buying one yet though (or many cars to be honest).

Since I lost my save game, I've lost the drive to put in the hours on achievements so stick to time trialing for race nights now.

And stick me down for the Ford GT😃, I'm a huge Ford fan, will also help push me towards lvl 50 affinity (21 just now!)

Once I've finalised the car list I'll see what I can do. Not guaranteeing the GTR though.

thats cool, the line up is amazing already :)

hoping to get on after the england game if you want to me to follow you around some tracks.

I've got my eye on that SLS:D

Sebastalona said:
I've got my eye on that SLS:D

Same here, although they are all pretty special in their own way. The car that seems to have the slight edge at the moment is quite surprising really.

Some, if tamed, can be very quick but are more of a handful to drive, others may not have that raw feel to them and are more point and shoot, so easier to drive more consistently. Some stop quicker than others, some are a little quicker off the mark. You'll all just have to accept the little differences with this one, a bit like the BTCC night.

All assists will be available and I'm even considering encouraging use of TCS or even making it mandatory. I have a feeling the real life GT3 series uses it.

I might be on tonight so I'll keep you posted.

I'm currently uploading the cars to the club garage so if anyone wants to race over the next hour or so let me know.

Any chance you can put the car tunes into your storefront for those none AVF club members to try out?

Cheers

Any chance you can put the car tunes into your storefront for those none AVF club members to try out?

Cheers

It will take a while to put them all up, name two or three and I'll do it now. :thumbsup:

Ruf sls and Aston

You're in the club and all the cars are in there. I'm putting a couple of tunes on the storefront for those outside the club.

Lobby set up now. We can also test BTCC if you want.

Bah! I've still got dessert to have, dishes to do, kids to bath, then two chapters of Danny Champion of the World to read!

I'll be on in 20 mins if you guys are still on ;-)

id like preferably the ferrari or the aston please - i actually already have a GT3 livery on it, cant remember whose it is tho

Jamezinho said:
It will take a while to put them all up, name two or three and I'll do it now. :thumbsup:

458 and Aston please

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom