The Avengers/ Murdersville Disc Problem

Garrett

I was just checking an Avengers(TV series) disc I had not got round to viewing to get some information on an episode called Murdersville.
Problem: John Steed is handing the champagne out (about 2 minutes after the first appearance of Major Paul Croft) subtitles pop up for just one sentence, and I do not seem to be able to switch them off.
Anybody with this disc can they tell me if this happens on their disc, or how, if possible to switch them off.

S

Squirrel God

Garrett,

Have you tried ejecting the disk, reloading it, then before you play, going to the menus to manually turn off subtitles? A "test" subtitle stream may have been made the default during the authoring stage in error.

Garrett

Originally posted by Squirrel God
Garrett,

Have you tried ejecting the disk, reloading it, then before you play, going to the menus to manually turn off subtitles? A "test" subtitle stream may have been made the default during the authoring stage in error.
Thanks for the tip but sadly it does not work.:mad:

Garrett

If I cant get it right I just might arrange to meet those responsible at Storping-in-the Swuff.:mad: