The Artful Escape

King Tones

Distinguished Member
The Artful Escape is coming to Xbox Game Pass, Xbox Series X|S, and Xbox One on September 9. A teenage guitar prodigy sets out on a psychedelic, multidimensional journey to inspire his stage persona and confront the legacy of a dead folk legend. Starring voice performances by Michael Johnston, Caroline Kinley, Lena Headey, Jason Schwartzman, Mark Strong, and Carl Weathers.

King Tones

Distinguished Member
Another little GamesPass gem, only played for half an hour but great music and a great looking game.

WhiteHartMart

Distinguished Member
Another little GamesPass gem, only played for half an hour but great music and a great looking game.

This is the benefit and danger of GamePass all in one - I would have skipped past this had I not seen this thread yesterday - only played about 20-30 mins but keen to see more now. :)

King Tones

Distinguished Member
Loaded it up earlier just to unlock an achievement and sunk 2 hours into it. Great with Headphones on and it certainly shows off my LG CX, some of the levels are stunning.

WhiteHartMart

Distinguished Member
Loaded it up earlier just to unlock an achievement and sunk 2 hours into it. Great with Headphones on and it certainly shows off my LG CX, some of the levels are stunning.
Playing it on the same TV (and using headphones for sure) and really like the graphical style :)

gr0uty

Surprised me this one, it's awesome. It looks and sounds great. As others have said, use a decent set of headphones or sound system to get the most out of it.

King Tones

Distinguished Member
There is just too much choice on GamesPass at the moment, my play later list is getting too big and we have big hitters like Forza, Back 4 Blood and Halo coming within the next 3 months.

Zaichik

Another game I wouldn't have played if not for GamePass, and I love it. The art style is lovely, the sound is amazing, and it's nice and undemanding. It's perfect after-work relaxation.

The latest video from AVForums

Movies Podcast: Star Trek in 4K. Is the new boxset worth it?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom