The Apprentice Season 3 Thread [SPOILERS]

Tejstar

Distinguished Member
I was looking for the old thread too, don't know what happened to it? Disappeared completely! :confused:

thfccambs

Banned
The bloke's seem complete idiots this year.The 2 that went lastnight had no fight at all.:confused:
There idea was a complete joke.Who would wear a doggie belt.:rotfl:Let alone pay £29.99 for it.

Jakeh1969

The "Hooray Henry" in the car sitting to the right of Rory really wound me up with his attitude. I'm so looking forward to his stint as Project Manager..... :devil:

Kazuya Mishima

I really didn't like the way he snatched the phone from Rory's hand in the back of the car so that he could vent his spleen at the other lot....speaking of whom, I liked the chap who was pro-blanket (was he called 'simon'?), he seems like a reasonable down-to-earth bloke.

Rory - "take your jackets off", "you - sit over there", "i am your boss"...etc etc.:rotfl:

krish

Distinguished Member
The girls idea was good I think, the strap thing was just FUGLY!
thought all the ideas were fugly, esp the girls chav wardrobe piece of crap ... wasn't exactly a major investment by that pet shop chain in them, and all their pitches were friggin awful, and the way Gazal claimed that she hadn't frozen but delivered a shortened pitch was just shameful.

how do they pick these muppets?
- how does SAS keep a straight face when at the start of each series/season he says they're supposed to be the best of the best ... when we all frickin' well know about most of them are absolutely useless with no valid experience whatsoever, just to make the show more entertaining

McNab

thought all the ideas were fugly, esp the girls chav wardrobe piece of crap ... wasn't exactly a major investment by that pet shop chain in them, and all their pitches were friggin awful, and the way Gazal claimed that she hadn't frozen but delivered a shortened pitch was just shameful.

Apparently Pets at Home have been flooded with requests for the cabinet and are gonna put it into production :eek:

how do they pick these muppets?
- how does SAS keep a straight face when at the start of each series/season he says they're supposed to be the best of the best ... when we all frickin' well know about most of them are absolutely useless with no valid experience whatsoever, just to make the show more entertaining

I was thinking that. As Tejstar says, a 3rd time bankrupt, another working as a waiter, a car salesman. I wouldn't exactly refer to them as our best and brightest.

Tejstar

Distinguished Member
Apparently Pets at Home have been flooded with requests for the cabinet and are gonna put it into production :eek:

Very surprised, I still can't understand why you just wouldn't use a normal cabinet! I still think the blanket would have made the boy's team win.

ash

Good episode again, I already knew who was going tog et fired because if you watch the preview for the next epsidoe, you can see which person (of the last 3 in the boardroom) gets pointed at....

I think the face painting idea was good, but if they say got to the schools, primary schools at that, what high school kid would want their face painted? They should ahve got to the schools at 3.00pm, where schools usually close at 3.15-3.30 and they would have got a lot of punters, they got their late...

As for the boys idea, was touch and go, could have ended up miserably, but all was good. Tre was a decent leader, he bollocked the lady and her friend (forget their names lol) a lot!

And spoiler for next week below

Boys team loses the task..... I think LOL!

McNab

Good episode again, I already knew who was going tog et fired because if you watch the preview for the next epsidoe, you can see which person (of the last 3 in the boardroom) gets pointed at....

Yeah, I've noticed that so I try not to watch the previews.

I think the face painting idea was good, but if they say got to the schools, primary schools at that, what high school kid would want their face painted? They should ahve got to the schools at 3.00pm, where schools usually close at 3.15-3.30 and they would have got a lot of punters, they got their late...

I can't think of a place in richmond where a lot of children congregate on a school day. It was pointed out on the You're Fired show it wasn't a location problem more of a problem with the inital facepainting idea and I agree with that (but what do I know).

krish

Distinguished Member
Holy Moly! have just mailed stuff about ash's favourite ;)
If you're watching 'The Apprentice' you may have seen the wonderfully-named Naomi Lay just avoid being fired this week after being project manager in the most ill-inspired campaign since Hitler's assault on Stalingrad.

Much to Sir Alan's craggy-faced displeasure, Naomi ended up :censored: the girls out for money, demanding a pound for a kiss. Well you're about to see more of Ms Lay. A lot more, as an ex of hers has a rather revealing video of her 'in action', and the word 'pound' does come to mind, but not the monetary type. The ex-boyfriend is currently experiencing a cashflow problem and has decided to hawk the tape around the tabloids. Well, you have to :censored: in order to speculate and accumulate.

Naomi, it seems, is extremely gifted in the sack, and the tape involves much of her favourite position, known to some as ":censored:". Here's a quote from her from the official BBC website.

"People that know me would describe me as loud, motivated, fun, determined, compassionate and energetic."

Quite.

Tejstar

Distinguished Member
I only got round to watching last weeks episode. I'm so glad the snobby quantum physicist went, even though the other girl should probably have gone due to her mis-labelling the orange sweeties!

krish

Distinguished Member
What has Katie got stuck up her derriere? :thumbsdow
- having a go at Adam for asking the right questions ... reminds of that vicious cow Omarosa from the US Apprentice who was licking arse with the "artists" but not really seeing to business

Kristina's asking all the right questions :smashin:

ash

this week's video podcast has already downloaded on my iTunes
- have seen the outcome ... good decision by SAS :smashin:
and a preview of next week

What does the podcast actually show?

Anyway, what an epsiode!

Naomi was hawt throughout! Esp. in the boardroom, then at the Dog Pampering place, then at home with glasses on :D :rolleyes:

Tre was funny! I didn't come from a fish!

Lohit... mmm... he was in the board room because of the labels.

And Tre again! What a boaster, but he did well! "I should add this to the many things I didn't know I could"!!! :D :D :D

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN95B 4K QLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

Disney+ confirms price increases coming in December
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Samsung unveils Galaxy Z Flip 4 and Fold 4 smartphones
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Movies Podcast: 8th August 2022
  • By Casimir Harlow