The Anna Nichole Smith show starts tonite

Rambo John J

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The series kicks off tonight and it's either on Sky One or E4 (can't remember which, probably Sky One) at 10pm. A fly-on-the-wall look at the life of the celebrity bimbette who can't resist showing off her lack of smarts at every given opportunity. It'll either be highly amusing or deeply embarassing. Given that the documentary about her a few weeks ago was such a hoot I'll definitely give it a chance.:p

Definatley looks like one I'll be watching, I saw that documentary as well, and it proved a point about blondes (apologies to all of the blonds out there, I'm just waiting for one to prove me wrong).

Originally posted by juboy
I'll be sure to watch in 'super-wide' mode :)

On the middle pages of the sun, she is looking super wide, she must have spent all of the money on pies.

If the documentary was accurate then tonight's show will be n absolute farce.:D However, it'll clash with The Sopranos, and no blonde bimbo is going to interfere with that!

Originally posted by Rambo John J

It'll either be highly amusing or deeply embarassing.

Man, I had to turn it off after about half an hour. Deeply embarassing just isn't a strong enough description.
She seemed to have completely missed the point of a fly-on-the-wall documentary and played up for the camera at every opportunity. She seemed stoned off her face aswell.
I feel sorry for her son, she talks to him like he's a 2 year old. I don't think I'll be able to sit through any more of this, I was cringing in disbelief through all of it until I just couldn't take any more.

Definitely a lady in possession of 2, maybe 3, brain cells.
kopfpatsch.gif

I thought it was hilarious, does she really speak like that? She was sounded like she was drunk.

Apparently she is/was a Playboy model! :eek: Does anybody here find her attractive? Personally I would pay her to keep her clothes on! :rolleyes:

She used to be well nice but she really has let herself go.

when her 89-year old husband died, she ate all the pies....

she did a pic spread in FHM with victoria silvstedt an she looked just as hot as her but on recent form lol :eek:

Ok I caught about 5 mins of the programme and I have decided to start a quick quiz.

Can anyone here, name a drug that she was not taking during her interviews????

Answers on a postcard to Anna Nicole boy I bet she is dirty in bed with a huge set, but would anyone really go near her. To the usual address.

Just watched 10 mins of it on Sky One. A repeat I take it. Doesn't really matter anyway. Here are a few choice words to describe her and the show-

ridiculous, thick, unbelieveable, ugly, ****, OTT, wate of time, only in USA, insulting to your intelligence, makes you angry such a person could exsist, no style, no taste, no common sense............. I really can't be bothered to think of anymore, you get the idea.

Only one thing I can say. At one point she makes a pathetic drama to get the house she wants, and in a stupid tantrum asks, 'Somebody shoot me'..... pass me a gun.;)

General: Just watched first hr or so. Recorded last 30mins. It seems to me that she is very literate during some of the interview and appears commatose/drugged out of her head during main part. When she is with it she appears very very sane.

This makes me think that she is either acting it up or stupid...or very smart. Reserving judgement just now.

Gordon

I was in the US earlier this year and they were showing it out there and advertising it heavily.

For some reason I managed to sit through a couple of episodes, even although I completely hated it. I'm not a fan of fly-on-the-walls at the best of times, and this certainly isn't the best of times.

She did used to be attractive, but I think she must have swallowed her late husband whole. Either that or they're showing it in the wrong ratio. She lets herself down time and time again. Maybe I watched it because it made me feel a little bit intelligent. Hmm.

Still to come - lots of the same. Woman talking a lot, saying nothing. Plenty o'tantrums. That's about it really.

When all is said and done remember she is only working for fun, with the $300m she doesn't need to roll up to work. How blonde is that? Before you ask, yes I am natural blonde and spend my life trying to buck the expectation that I am dumb or stupid! ;)

When all is said and done remember she is only working for fun, with the $300m she doesn't need to roll up to work. How blonde is that?

The point here is that she is 'unique' in her stupidity. I really can't comprehend anything about her. I'll stop now else I'll start calling her names again like -

pathetic, irritating, madening, spoilt..................................:rolleyes:

I was under the impression that she is now only entitled to £88million (still loads I know, but a lot less than the original £450m) but has not yet actually seen any of the money.

Apparently, at least in the short term, she very much DOES need to work... mainly to keep herself in drugs. Her son must be very proud.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom