The Amazing Spider-Man 2

Apparently the game achieves 1080p and 30 FPS even on Xbox One, despite the fact that the version on Microsoft’s new console has been delayed:

Development team at Beenox;
The game runs at 1080p 30fps on both the PS4 and the Xbox One.

Not a huge surprise. The donkey that is Ghosts can't have sold well for them (online numbers are tiny) so the inevitable poor sales from what is very likely another dross movie tie in probably didn't appeal. Software sales on the One are very healthy though so maybe there's more to it.

Apparently they shipped physical copies to stores of the X1 version of the game, so has to be some sort of last minute quality control issue.....

aparently this has turned up on the xb1 digital store in the US today, (its released today) so maybe its just an issue with the disc version?

aparently this has turned up on the xb1 digital store in the US today, (its released today) so maybe its just an issue with the disc version?

Someone was streaming it. Game looks absolutely terrible.

im watching it now, looks ok to me, far too many folk cant see past graphics these days

im watching it now, looks ok to me, far too many folk cant see past graphics these days

Wasn't talking about graphics. In general it looks awful. The menu's look horrid. The gameplay looks rough.

I have this on ps4, yah it looks prettier than the 360 version, but it's not a patch on web of shadows, your not missing much

This looks well ropey!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom