The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (HMV Exclusive) (Blu-ray Steelbook)

Will look out for slipcovers first because the first film has a pretty good slipcover here but I went with the steelbook instead as I preferred it, so hopefully something similar will come out.

Not too keen on the steelbook artwork.

Does say art tbc so you never know, although i believe the Canadian art is confirmed. Maybe theres a border as theyre gonna do some crazy embossing?

Anyone on a release date?

ImageUploadedByAVForums1402654698.113400.jpg

This will be embossed and released on 1st September according to Facebook page for ASM2.

This would look a lot better by simply removing the stupid black border, i personally like the first amazing spiderman steelbook because at least the one image worked well across the front and back

I don't like the border too, but as long as it is embossed, and hopefully the outside of the eye too, then I can cope with this. If it has no embossing whatsoever then I see no point to that border!

I suppose the eye, web and title could be embossed that would look cool

Shame it's missing the 3D disc. I don't mind paying over the odds for premium packaging, but not with inferior content. Pass.

One of the few movies I've seen in the cinema where the 3D actually impressed, so this will no doubt be stunning on my VT.

Also doesn't help they the design is a bit cack, IMO of course.

Preordered this and DoFP in Watford. Just took my name and number, no payment required.

Meh not really liking that at all.
Will wait to see them in store before picking one up.

Neil

Damn it they went with the black border, not sure why i'm surprised though given the steelbook for first one was pretty much universal in design.

I don't like the border too, but as long as it is embossed, and hopefully the outside of the eye too, then I can cope with this. If it has no embossing whatsoever then I see no point to that border!

The eye is confirmed as embossed on the FutureShop one so i'd say given the same art it should be on the UK one too as HMV did confirm embossing.

Can you pre-order by phone or just in store?

As I have mild amblyopia the lack of a 3D disc is fine by me as I'll never use it and £16.99 isn't much dearer than other 2D SteelBooks out there.

Preordered from Trafford centre. Had to pay full price of 16.99

Also preordered from the Trafford Centre today. £5 deposit paid. I paid the same deposit for X-Men DOFP.
Don't know why they made you pay full price?
Maybe you look shifty.......or that the staff don't really know what they are doing. ;-)

Sent from my iPad using AVForums

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom