The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (HMV Exclusive) (Blu-ray Steelbook)

RedDevil85

Distinguished Member
£9 is about right for this I think Red. I only got around to watching this about a week ago and I didn't think it was terrible. I thought Rhino was terrible. But the rest was watchable.

Nor did i, in fact i've enjoyed both the newer films. Didn't have much love for the Raimi Spider-mans tbh (especially 3).

Koda

Shame I paid full price for this when it was released.............

Ronnie3067

Distinguished Member
Shame I paid full price for this when it was released.............
The same here mate, I pre-ordered it as well.

I've decided to cut down on my SteelBook purchases this year due to the fact that I now have about 280 of them and roughly 500 amarays/special editions. I haven't the space to store them any more so need to be more selective from now on.

Koda

I only buy steels of films I like, I don't buy many these days. Costs too much, I sold quite a few of my steels as well

ssbib

Distinguished Member
I don't know why people hate this steelbook. I think it's gorgeous. The film itself is good. Action is fantastic but story was just Meh!

ssbib

Distinguished Member
Yeah but I still think it gets a lot of slagging off.

blobby109

Ive literally just finished watching this and surprisingly really ejoyed it. Thats coming from someone who isnt that interested in superhero movies, if im being honest I was one of those that kinda slagged the film off before I even watched it mainly down the the fact that I didnt enjoy the first, it took alot of effort for me to give this one a chance but really glad I did in the end. I picked the steelbook up for £9.99 due to its looks with no high hopes in the film itself, but it certainly is a cracking steelbook and decent film.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Philips TV Launch Event, Soundbar vs AVR, Samsung EzCAL and more...
Top Bottom