The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (HMV Exclusive) (Blu-ray Steelbook)

weaponx031277

I asked them yesterday if there was any other exclusives on the system but was told Xmen so far was the only one on there

Garrett

I wonder if Zavvi will bring them out at a later date when HMV go bust.:rolleyes:

Sweetman

If this is going to be a HMV exclusive then I'd better get there when the store opens on the day of release to make sure I get one before the usual guy goes in and buys them all before anyone else.

replicant81

Well the first one was hmv exclusive but sony steels since then didn't do so well. Maybe a uk wide steel.

I sold mine and kept the identical german release (since it included 3d) since I tried to sell it (with comic and statue) and nobody wanted it lol. So maybe id look for matching steel, especially if we don't get 3d in the steel.

chancy007

I wonder if Zavvi will bring them out at a later date when HMV go bust.:rolleyes:
If HMV don't go back to online purchases soon they may go bust i remember getting The Amazing Spiderman steelbook online the first time around before it went bust. It's 10 miles to the nearest HMV and thats the City Centre.

I can't afford to miss out on this one. It's already annoying that X-Men Days of Future Past is HMV aswell

If HMV don't go back to online purchases soon they may go bust i remember getting The Amazing Spiderman steelbook online the first time around before it went bust. It's 10 miles to the nearest HMV and thats the City Centre.

I can't afford to miss out on this one. It's already annoying that X-Men Days of Future Past is HMV aswell
I
I live in the middle of 2 hmv's so if you ever need anything let me know

RedDevil85

Distinguished Member
The above is why people shouldn't be too annoyed with a steelbook getting a HMV release, there's always a kind member on here who will pick up a copy for another member :smashin:

Add in the fact HMV exclusives are usually quality and usually fairly priced and it's a win :)

Having said that it'd be good if HMV UK got their backsides back online so we can pre-order these releases!

Koda

I will get as much as possible on HMV exclusive releases, I have the first still sealed from HMV :). Managed to pick it up for about £16 on eBay a few months back. I am moving to Portsmouth it has two HMV stores, but one in the city center is shutting unfortunately :/.

RedDevil85

Distinguished Member
As far as HMV, this looks a non starter at the moment, various members have been to various HMV's and it's not showing at any and now it's not showing at the original HMV where the info came from in the first place.

I'd be surprised if we never got one though and if we do i'd still think HMV were the likeliest after they did the first one... will just have to watch this space i guess.

smm30

Novice Member
I have preordered the steekbook from HMV a friend works there and told me its on the system

chancy007

I have preordered the steekbook from HMV a friend works there and told me its on the system
Excellent i was going to phone HMV about the release date for X-Men DOFP as i pre-ordered it so i will ask about that as i have the first Amazing Spiderman on Steelbook

ssbib

Distinguished Member
Bit gutted I have to go in to HMV again now.

Bobtab

I've got to go to the Trafford Centre on Saturday anyway, so I'll order it whilst I'm there.

Sent from my iPad using AVForums

Vid

Distinguished Member
They think it was 20 but as the screen is not in front of them they can't confirm that.
Hum maybe a £17:99 on release then only time will tell. Got to find a moment for a HMV store visit :)

smm30

Novice Member
Hum maybe a £17:99 on release then only time will tell. Got to find a moment for a HMV store visit :)
I know the robocop steelbook was £19.99 same as zavvi and both cheaper than amazon so I'd probably say it'll be the same but I'm hoping for a few quid cheaper

Vid

Distinguished Member
First one was not great including the film so was not expecting much more.

Keane

Distinguished Member
I just hope we get the 3D disc included, otherwise this will be a pass for me.

Lights 31

Hmv tweeted that they have some news about spiderman 2 on the way. So guess it will be a steelbook anouncement. Hopefully, as no one else has anounced anything.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: The Best TVs and Projectors of 2020, plus AV, TV Show & Movie News & Reviews

Latest News

What's new on Netflix UK for December 2020
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Warner Bros 2021 movies coming to HBO Max and cinemas simultaneously
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
What's new on Disney+ UK for December 2020
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
4K Streaming impacts carbon emissions says Royal Society
  • By Andy Bassett