The Amazing Spider-Man 2 3D AVForums Review

Courtjezter

Distinguished Member
Good review.

It seems Marc Webb is adept at handling on-screen relationships and comedy but maybe not so good with the convoluted plots, but that may not be the directors fault.

If they want to give him a villain then i would look no further than Kraven, i want to see Spiderman being hunted for sport. That would make a tense and dramatic movie, for me.

1080 jawbreaker

something about the guy playing spidey. Cant stand him, would like to see him hit by a steam roller

golden phoenix

Distinguished Member
well Cas my favorite reviewer...cant comment on this yet..BUT im going to see it early next week at my local IMAX so i will be back to make comment...spidey is my fav superhero of alltime, with the coolest suit.. i will however try my best to give an honest non bias comment when i return to this review thread ...

Courtjezter

Distinguished Member
Emma stone and Garfield are together in real life, probably helps onscreen chemistry alot.

I enjoyed the first one, hope to get to an imax soon and see this one, thanks for the review.
I disagree real couples don't always make the best on screen couples.
I give you the film Gigli, with JLo and Ben Affleck. Undoubtably one of the worst films ever.

Dans1210

saw this at the weekend with my daughter, i thought it was fantastic! im not familiar with the spidey comic storylines but i enjoyed this more than any of raimis efforts and im a big fan of his horror.
The audio and video was stellar at my local cinema i was really impressed, partly why i enjoyed it so much.
I actually hated the first amazing spiderman but this one is well worth your time imo.

Dans1210

would have to agree they nailed spidey in this one i cant stand tobey maguire maybe why i couldn't warm to raimis versions...

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom