The AI is rubbish

Brogan

The AI is rubbish on this game.

I've just played the No Mercy campaign with a mate on Advanced and on the Rooftop Finale, every time without fail, Zoey goes off and does her own thing.

She then get's incapped and Lewis goes to help her and he gets incapped.

So then 2 out of 4 of us are dead and that gives you no chance to complete the chapter.

I got so annoyed with the pair of them that I started killing them myself :devil:

--

DrinksInBars

The AI is rubbish on this game.

I've just played the No Mercy campaign with a mate on Advanced and on the Rooftop Finale, every time without fail, Zoey goes off and does her own thing.

She then get's incapped and Lewis goes to help her and he gets incapped.

So then 2 out of 4 of us are dead and that gives you no chance to complete the chapter.

I got so annoyed with the pair of them that I started killing them myself :devil:

--

yeah i play with my cousin and his girlfriend and its always a question of "where the hell did she go?" as she is screaming "why arent you saving me?" :lol:

Nivek TT

Distinguished Member
I remember stumbling across a team mate being eaten by a Hunter. I said to him, "You really need to shout if you get pinned" to which he rpelied, "Well, I don't like to be a bother"... :rolleyes:

Le RipPeR

I remember stumbling across a team mate being eaten by a Hunter. I said to him, "You really need to shout if you get pinned" to which he rpelied, "Well, I don't like to be a bother"... :rolleyes:

Hahahaha... absolutely brilliant.

With regards to the AI, they can be annoying, but i have seen them do some amazing things, like single handed take down a tank on expert, which in turn prevented us from being touched by any of the special infected.

Me and my mates, if theres not four of us, sometimes enjoy the AI dying early so we just focus on ourselves...

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom