The age-old mix of chocolate, gorillas and Phil Collins :-)

Thanks for that, I heard it discussed on the radio the other day but hadn't actually seen it.

regards

Brian

Errr what the **** was that about? First time I've seen that advert, might have been different if I had saw it on teh telly.

sorry. did nothing for me.

If there is some kind of fuss about this advert that would warrant discussion on the radio, well search me what it is...

i thought it was funny but also thinking *** is this advertising. I would like to see a Chimp playing like Slash from Guns and Roses next please

Saw it on TV last night, but erm, i don't understand how it advertises chocolate?!?! :confused:

the fact that its got people saying/thinking WTeff's that got to do with chocolate means it has worked, job done ..., they've still put chocolate in your head. And with milk chocolate, most people would think of Cadburys rather than Galaxy anyway.

I find most advertising is unfunny, uninteresting, patronising :censored: anyway, not much better than what contestants achieve on The Apprentice, at least those overpaid pretentious dandies have done something 'interesting' for a change ;)

I would like to see a Chimp playing like Slash from Guns and Roses next please
there could be a random ad concept generator for this ...

I would like to see a zebra singing Incommunicado by Marillion, as an advert for oven chips (could have said a fish, but that wouldn't have been random enough ;))

And how often does a new advert make it onto You Tube with a day or two of release and when it hasn't been seen by most of the country? Cadbury's may know how to market, but perhaps no idea of "what" market! Looks like a good idea looking for a product.

I would like to see a zebra singing Incommunicado by Marillion, as an advert for oven chips (could have said a fish, but that wouldn't have been random enough ;))

Brilliant krish = I would like to see a dolphin singing Joe Dolci's "Shudduppa your face", whilst advertising Cillit Bang - there would be an impromptu shot of some otters break-dancing just toward the end, and then a cutaway to the dolphins laughing with cigars perched precariously at the side of their mouths.

I should never have done acid in the late '80s/early '90s....sorry.:oops:

:hiya: Hi krish After finding out you went to the same Iron Maiden concerts as I did I now find out you're a Marillion/Fish fan too. Let me guess did you go to the '85 MK bowl gig too?

You'll be telling me you were into Floyd, Tull & Hawkwind next.

Errr what the **** was that about? First time I've seen that advert, might have been different if I had saw it on teh telly.
And what did you know? I was right, saw this on teh telly today and I loved it.

Strange how the internet makes you think everything is ****. :D

You'll be telling me you were into Floyd, Tull & Hawkwind next.
Funny you should mention that ... have Aqualung and Warrior on the Edge of Time in the car right now ;)

Never been to a Marillion gig though

an old thread..........but.......

anyone got a link to the drum tablature for this track ?!

I know it is not that hard to figure out, but would quite like to see it written.

none of the usual sites seem to have it

cheers

:hiya:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom