• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

The A Team

BarryMcKelvey

Distinguished Member
Hi

I received my copy of The A Team Blu Ray/DVD/Digital Copy from HMV on Friday. When trying to redeem the code for the digital copy, I get a message stating the code is invalid. I've input and checked the code several times, I'm inputting in correctly. I've received Blu Ray and digital copies of films in the past from HMV a day or two before official release and never had any problems. Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks

Baz

Dubliner1

Might have to wait until Mon/Tue until you can activate it- I had same problem when I received Call Of Duty:Black Ops a few days early.

Dubliner1

At 3mins 49 secs on both versions of the movie, original & extended, the audio just disappears for a second...anyone else notice this? I was thinking maybe there is a curse word in the rap song playing in the backround...if this is how the UK censor works then this is a joke!

Indiana Jones

Distinguished Member
It hasn't been cut by the BBFC so any changes would be the studios doing.

At 3mins 49 secs on both versions of the movie, original & extended, the audio just disappears for a second...anyone else notice this? I was thinking maybe there is a curse word in the rap song playing in the backround...if this is how the UK censor works then this is a joke!

Yeah, happens on all the Blu's.

andythursby

Standard Member
Hi

I received my copy of The A Team Blu Ray/DVD/Digital Copy from HMV on Friday. When trying to redeem the code for the digital copy, I get a message stating the code is invalid. I've input and checked the code several times, I'm inputting in correctly. I've received Blu Ray and digital copies of films in the past from HMV a day or two before official release and never had any problems. Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks

Baz

have you had any joy with this? i've just tried it and no joy!! iTunes claims not a valid code, tried the playstation one in iTunes too still nothing!! i've emailed support so will see what happens

Dubliner1

Dubliner1

Indiana Jones

Distinguished Member
Still waiting for my copy to arrive from Zavvi :(

Last edited:

BarryMcKelvey

Distinguished Member
have you had any joy with this? i've just tried it and no joy!! iTunes claims not a valid code, tried the playstation one in iTunes too still nothing!! i've emailed support so will see what happens

Hi

I've still had no joy. I tried it again this morning and iTunes is still stating its an invalid code. I'd emailed HMV but not had a response. Rather annoying to say the least lol.

Baz

BarryMcKelvey

Distinguished Member
Hi

I've just had a reply from my email I sent to HMV. They asked me to email them the code for the digital copy and will look into it. I will report back when I get another reply.

Baz

thedrazen

I sent an email to Fox about this earlier and apparently iTunes isn't recognising any of the codes. They did say they're working on it though.

Dogglllzzz

Standard Member
Received my copy yesterday from play.com. Went on iTunes and followed instructions and got the same as others on here. I have e-mailed fox and left a review on Play.com but for some reason they haven't published it. :eek:

I hope they can get it sorted out!

Dogglllzzz

Standard Member
From Fox, they have sent me a link (Fox Digital Copy - Serial Number Support) and apologized for the problem caused with the serial numbers. However, when i input my serial number into the boxes on the link i got this (written in red): Allowed license acquisitions exceeded. Yet i haven't even received a new serial number! So i have e-mailed them again and asked for another solution. :oops:

BarryMcKelvey

Distinguished Member
From Fox, they have sent me a link (Fox Digital Copy - Serial Number Support) and apologized for the problem caused with the serial numbers. However, when i input my serial number into the boxes on the link i got this (written in red): Allowed license acquisitions exceeded. Yet i haven't even received a new serial number! So i have e-mailed them again and asked for another solution. :oops:

Hi

I followed ur link, input the serial number that came with the Blu Ray. When I input the new code into iTunes it was accepted. I now have the digital copy in Itunes and on my iPhone 4 :thumbsup:.

Thanks

Baz

Indiana Jones

Distinguished Member
Finally received my copy from Zavvi today :rolleyes:

sharky7000

anybody got a problem with their blu-ray, mine does not seem to load, has a blank screen after some initial blu-ray information sign. im using a sony bdp-S550 player and the frimware is up to date, this is first blu-ray that hasn't worked on my player.

any solutions? thanks.

Dubliner1

anybody got a problem with their blu-ray, mine does not seem to load, has a blank screen after some initial blu-ray information sign. im using a sony bdp-S550 player and the frimware is up to date, this is first blu-ray that hasn't worked on my player.

any solutions? thanks.

some Sony blurays players have a slot in the back for a memory stick...and some discs won't play back unless there is memory there...had a similar problem with my Sony BDP-S760 with a different movie.

nwgarratt

Distinguished Member
Still running the S350 with original firmware and every disc has played for me (and quicker loading too) and no extra memory. It is the profile 2.0 stuff that causes complications.

DVD-Man

Distinguished Member
Watched this again last Sunday, what a movie!, hope more folks buy this on disc as opposed to Karate Boy or whatever they called it evetually killing it at the Box Office.

Liam

Steve McQueef

Distinguished Member
I agree, purely for selfish reasons of wanting a sequel.

I did try to watch the extended version last night and while it has some nice things in there, it was such a chore to sit through. The eyelids weren't having it at all at a few points.

almightygoodgod

Watched it through this weekend eventually, love the extra scenes with Dirk Benedict and Dwight Schultz.

Also noticed for the first time the actor's names on the film shown in the mental hospital; Reginald Barclay amongst others! Love it!

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom