• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

The 4400

Razor

Distinguished Member

chrislad

Prominent Member
That thread is full of spoilers though.

Really enjoyed it last night. Can't wait for the next episode.
 

Razor

Distinguished Member
Idoexist said:
Thursday and Friday, Sky or Sky Mix.

I like it but Just one point. Why is it so predictable.


The second series gets much better. :D A few surprises there. :smashin:
 

KoThreads

Prominent Member
But Razor :hiya:

My life has gone from no TV worth watching to more than I've time for.

Theres; Lost S2, House S2, 4400 S2, BSG S2, SG-1 S9 or 10 and Atlantis S2 and others I've forgot (DZ great show) and a load more newies coming along (and I don't mean Hex, complete crap), NOTICE NOTHING MADE HERE! Our TV sucks in comparison.
 

Razor

Distinguished Member
Idoexist said:
But Razor :hiya:

My life has gone from no TV worth watching to more than I've time for.

Theres; Lost S2, House S2, 4400 S2, BSG S2, SG-1 S9 or 10 and Atlantis S2 and others I've forgot (DZ great show) and a load more newies coming along (and I don't mean Hex, complete crap), NOTICE NOTHING MADE HERE! Our TV sucks in comparison.


You sound just like me. I never watch normal british tv apart from eastenders and corrie. All are US shows and movies. I think I have become addicted to US shows. :eek:

They are far better than the shows we get over here. They seem to splash the cash on the budgets to. :smashin:
 

KoThreads

Prominent Member
Razor said:
You sound just like me. I never watch normal british tv apart from eastenders and corrie. All are US shows and movies. I think I have become addicted to US shows. :eek:

They are far better than the shows we get over here. They seem to splash the cash on the budgets to. :smashin:
I don't watch the soaps at all :eek: Far too complicated for me :D
 

Razor

Distinguished Member
Idoexist said:
I don't watch the soaps at all :eek: Far too complicated for me :D


LOL.... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
 

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom