• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

The 100 - Season 5 (CW)

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
maybe avoid if not seen S4 finalé

Tasya Teles (Echo)

DAwv5-9XgAQqrp2.jpg

promoted to series regular in Season 5

Last edited:

mafaa

Distinguished Member
‘The 100’ season 5 begins production: See what the characters look like 6 (?) years later
The 100 season 5 is now in production, and the team has revealed first-look images of what the characters look like now (or at some point during the six-year time jump period).
Season 4 of The CW science fiction drama The 100ended with a massive time jump, propelling Clarke Griffin (Eliza Taylor) and the audience six years into the future and leaving the fate of all the other characters uncertain

richardb70

Distinguished Member
Wow, tons of stuff in there.

SanPedro

Prominent Member
Really looking forward to the return of one of my favourite shows. I remember watching the beginning of the very first episode and thinking ''it's all a bit Beverly Hills 90210 in space''. Boy did I get that wrong :laugh:. That you can love and hate the characters within a single episode is great, a bit GOT in that respect.

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
Ep1: Eden

Damn wished it was a double episode. excellent return.
Banshee in town.
Clarke has not lost any weight in the apocalypse :p
Is Clarke's vehicle solar powered?
Not use her vehicle to remove the rubble?
Looked like she ate poop when it hit the windscreen :D

richardb70

Distinguished Member
Well that's my evening sorted tonight. Hope it's a good 'un!

Mark One

Prominent Member
I thought it was a good start to the season, was slightly apprehensive for the first 20 minutes. But it significantly improved once the main action commenced.

Mark One

Prominent Member
I thought episode 2 OK however, it would have better if it had followed the lines of the first episode and only used the first half as catch up.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom