The 100 greatest Movie Threats of all time.

Sam Jackson in The Long Kiss Goodnight.

I thought the greatest movie threat was making Spice Girls The Movie.

I watched this a couple of times in the past and thought the lamest one was Robocop although I think was put in as a joke that went something like
Come out or there will be trouble.

There some funny ones in there I like

I hope that's a sandwich your pulling out as what ever it is I'm going to make you eat it.

The Sam Jackson in The Long Kiss Goodnight is good but the film is chocablock with great liners. Its a duck:laugh:

What about Clints 'go ahead, make my day, punk'
Is that in there?

How about "say what again, I dare you, I double dare you mother ******" by Samuel L Jackson in Pulp fiction :rotfl:

What about Clints 'go ahead, make my day, punk'
Is that in there?

I don't think the punk was in that line (Sudden Impact). I think it was just "Go ahead, make my day".

I think the punk reference was from Dirty Harry, when he asked the guy he was pointing the gun at, if he'd fired 5 bullets or 6, which he then followed up by asking the guy if he felt lucky ("Well do ya, punk?".

I don't think the punk was in that line (Sudden Impact). I think it was just "Go ahead, make my day".

I think the punk reference was from Dirty Harry, when he asked the guy he was pointing the gun at, if he'd fired 5 bullets or 6, which he then followed up by asking the guy if he felt lucky ("Well do ya, punk?".

Lol!
You're probably right.:)

If Arnie looked at me and said "I'll be back" I'd probably feel quite threatened...

"Listen you ****ing fringe, if I throw a dog a bone, I don't want to know if it tastes good or not. You stop me again whilst I'm walking and I'll cut your ****ing jacobs off".
Brick Top in Snatch.

"Can I help you, mate?"
"Sorry?"
"What the **** are you looking at?"
"You, ya ****!"

Dead mans Shoes...Paddy Considine...

"Can I help you, mate?"
"Sorry?"
"What the **** are you looking at?"
"You, ya ****!"

Dead mans Shoes...Paddy Considine...

love that movie. paddy is truly scary in that. more so than any horror movie that i can think of!

he is creepy in romeo brass too. just flips between nice and psycho

IMO one of Britain's most underrated actors

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom