The 100 - Final Season 7 (CW) May 2020

raigraphixs

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Season 6 got better as it went, once you got into the plot concept

Final Season 7 due to air later this year i hope.

The project, which will air as a backdoor pilot during the CW drama’s upcoming seventh and final season, is now titled Anaconda. It’s possible that this title could eventually become something like The 100: Anaconda, or it could end up going by a different name entirely — that is, if The CW even decides to develop it into a full-blown series. (At this point, we’re getting a little ahead of ourselves.)

Season 6 got better as it went, once you got into the plot concept

I recently watched one to six again and six was my least favourite. Medieval setting I just couldn't really get into. I hope they are back on top form for the last series.

#1: From The Ashes

The line "None of this makes sense, but its incredible" was apt. As they chased the anomaly.

Russell Prime got a kicking from the blonde bombshell revenger Clarke.

Something much worse has arosen!

#2 The Garden

Interesting plot. The story of Hope...
im liking the more stripped down Octavia
and that was one of the cleanest newborn births'

The iPad scene :D
WeakWearyEuropeanfiresalamander-size_restricted.gif

I'm glad this is the last season, the first few seasons were excellent and a joy to watch. Now I find it a bit of a chore, but I'm determined to watch them all and see how it ends. However, I will definitely not be watching the prequel series though, enough is enough.

# 5 Welcome To Bardo

Enjoyed this, bit confusing with time dilations :confused:

Hi sci-fi concept, a trip through the portal :eek:

My girl Octavia had her mind probed

spoilers

I'm planning to watch it soon as it is on my list. I hope the season 7 will be available when I decided to binge-watch on this.

#17 The Last War (Finale)

A very underrated show

It was unfair on Bellamy Blake''s return to the fold. only to be taken out again :confused:, i did like his survival episode #11 Etherea, on the mountain.

Clarke entered the matrix in John Wick style :rotfl: and took on the AI

Surprisingly it was Octavia's moment to shine giving the speech of her life, for all mankind

Then it happened, the gods relented 🙏 Mankind transcended

JR Bourne (Teen Wolf) was good as Russell Lightbourne & Malachi / Sheidheda.

In the final as Sheidheda he was having fun provoking all out war

But Clarke 'John Wick' Griffin and Russell's dog named Picasso were deemed not worth saving :rotfl: and left to fend for themselves as the last two standing on earth - well there was more, there was a return ticket

The spin-off show to consume hopefully in 2021/2.
The 100 (CW) prequel spinoff: Anaconda (TBC)

Wondering if E4 has abandoned this too :(:mad:

Just finished S7 via US Netflix. I agree it was a very under-rated show, despite a couple of dud seasons, but it often managed to elevate itself above its original teen sci-fi drama trappings, and was at its best when it showed people having to make hard and sometimes terrible choices to keep on saving friends and families. The show also never shied away from putting its characters through the milll,and not always coming out the other side. Sometimes controversial, sometimes infuriating, but always watchable.

But most importantly here, it managed to end without kicking viewers in the nuts. It finished the story bravely, leaning into a well-trodden sci-fi concept, finishing a few character arcs really well, some cameos that felt right, and one unexpected but very important one, but also leaving in an uplifting way that felt earned for once. Not many shows have managed to do this, so well done to the show runners, cast and crew fir delivering fior the fans.

Therefore, given the above, not pleased to hear they will try and milk it with a spin-off. But I guess curiosity will find me tuning in.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom