Thd-px1 windows 7 tablet pc

ADDA35

Established Member
Reaction score
I have a windows 7 tablet pc with a mini-hdmi out on it. The problem I'm having is when trying to connect to my Panasonic v10 plasma or LG m2380d led monitor/TV, I get no picture or sound. The tablet recognises both TV's when connected through my mini-hdmi to hdmi cable. You can set the screen resolution and the best settings for the model of TV that is connected , but it wont output what's showing on tablet to either TV's. My laptop connects fine to both TV's through hdmi cable, so I know there's nothing wrong with the TV's.:lease:

Intel atom n455 1.6ghz, 10.2" MultiTouch Windows 7 Tablet PC 1GB 160Gb WinPad.

Hey,

Did you find a solution to this? Even i am having an issue connecting it to my LCD. I was told that it won't detect a mini HDMI to HDMI so you need to use a mini HDMI to HDMI (Female) adapter along with a HDMI to VGA cable and connect it to the TV's VGA input.

I tried even this but not luck

Do let me know.

Regards,

Varun

No solution to this sorry. Like you, have tried mini HDMI to vga cable and the tablet doesn't even recognise that the TV is connected. When I use mini HDMI to full HDMI, the tablet recognised my TV, but wont output a picture or sound to it:(

I checked the Internet and I could not find anyone that had tested one of these connected to a TV or LCD monitor successfully.:thumbsdow

Hi! Thanks for responding. Would you be able to explain how this adapter works? What does it do actually?

Thanks,

Varun

You can watch this video
So if your tablet comes with a hdmi out then buy the adapter and you're sett.
If your pc has a mini hdmi port out (like mine) you're screwed...
I bought a hdmi to mini hdmi, connected it to my adapter then plugged all to my tablet but unfortunately no signal.
I'm really stubborn so i contacted 2 sellers in China, 1 in U.K.and a manufacturer in Shenzhen (China) but still no solutions.
I will keep you updated if something pops upp.

Just as a side note guys, I don't want to derail but, have you tried the consumer preview of Windows 8? I have it on my Samsung Series 7 Slate and its superb for these tablet formats.

Having said all that, my small HDMI adapter came through the post the other day although I've not tried it yet!

edit: tried mine and it worked perfectly. Seems my Sammy does carry a HDCP chip.

Last edited:
Hi,
even i am having an issue connecting the tablet to my monitor or TV or projector.
Did you find a solution to this issue?
Have you tried USB cable (RJ-45/VGA) recommended?

Thanks

Chances are, as it appears to be a budget tablet (for Intel!!) that it doesn't support HDCP within the HDMI port.

This is just a posibility and may not be your problem.

Just as a side note guys, I don't want to derail but, have you tried the consumer preview of Windows 8? I have it on my Samsung Series 7 Slate and its superb for these tablet formats.

Having said all that, my small HDMI adapter came through the post the other day although I've not tried it yet!

edit: tried mine and it worked perfectly. Seems my Sammy does carry a HDCP chip.

Can you tell me which adapter you tried?

Thanks

Can you tell me which adapter you tried?

Thanks

Of course :)

HDMI to HDMI

As I said, my laptop is of a much higher spec (and price) and its clear that it comes with a HDCP chip within the HDMI interface. I can plumb this into my AV amp and watch/hear stuff fine including Dolby Digital.

I hope it helps for you and at £2.99 its got to be worth a try!? :smashin:

edit: I'm using the Shark007 codec pack by the way, have you ruled out a codec issue?
edit2: Sorry, I said laptop but it is in tablet format Linky

Last edited:
-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
I have a windows 7 tablet pc with a mini-hdmi out on it. The problem I'm having is when trying to connect to my Panasonic v10 plasma or LG m2380d led monitor/TV, I get no picture or sound. The tablet recognises both TV's when connected through my mini-hdmi to hdmi cable. You can set the screen resolution and the best settings for the model of TV that is connected , but it wont output what's showing on tablet to either TV's. My laptop connects fine to both TV's through hdmi cable, so I know there's nothing wrong with the TV's.:lease:

Intel atom n455 1.6ghz, 10.2" MultiTouch Windows 7 Tablet PC 1GB 160Gb WinPad.

Same problem here, I bought this tablet last year, now I'm trying to connect it to a monitor but I can't find a suitable adapter. Tried three different cables/adapters with no success... If anyone has some idea please reply.

Cables/adapters that I've tried so far...
Mini-HDMI to HDMI adapter + regular HDMI cable (tablet detects monitor but no sound, no display)
HDMI Female to Mini HDMI Male Adapter/Converter - Free Shipping - DealExtreme

Mini-HDMI to HDMI cable (tablet doesn't detect monitor)
Gold Plated 1080P HDMI V1.3 Male to Mini HDMI Male Connection Cable (1.8M-Length) - Worldwide Free Shipping - DX

Mini-HDMI to VGA cable (tablet doesn't detect monitor)
Gold Plated Mini HDMI Male to VGA Male Shielded Connection Cable (1.5M-Length) - Free Shipping - DealExtreme

HDMI to VGA+RJ45 adapter + Mini-HDMI to HDMI adapter (tablet just power off when VGA+RJ45 is connected)
HDMI TO VGA+RJ45 Adapter For N455 Tablet PC

Thanks,
Vlad

Ola, adquiri a pouco tempo um px1 e gostaria de saber se alguem tem os drivers originais dele ???

ola amigo !!! voce saberia me dizer onde consigo os drivers originais do px1 ??

Katraeiro - Please post in English only.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom