that girl debbie of hollyoaks

SILVERBACK

Prominent Member
Reaction score
oh my god she is stunning lol i never use to watch hollyoaks but im watching it now how gorgeous is she :D mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm so sexy :devil:

Hollyoaks has always had fit birds in it, innit :devil: :D

I was sad when Jeri left the show :(

I don't watch holioaks - so a picture would be nice please! :D

:eek: Don't know which one she is, but I like em all! ;)

Originally posted by Lex
:eek: Don't know which one she is, but I like em all! ;)
Start watching Hollyoaks - Sunday mornings are best :devil: :)

whats that debbies real name lol

Who is Debbie? Is there a character called Debbie??? I can't remember a Debbie and there's certainly no Debbie on any cast list........ Who do you mean???

the one who is gettin into that lad who owns that car audio shop lol like i said i never watch it ijust thought some one called her debbie :D

think he means the new girl who shagged Dan in the back of Tony's car and took piccies!! And why did no-one tell me Jamie died?!:(

I'm disappointed that a moderator hasn't edited your post James :p I had my use of that word edited to "played cards with" in General Chat :(

Her real name is Jodi Albert. She used to be a singer of some sort (never heard of her before). But hollyoaks makes wakening up on a Sunday a pleasure :D :D

I believe she was in the band Girl Thing I think. They tried to be the new Spice Girls but failed badly.

I'm sure they would have had more success if they'd chosen the name Girl Thong instead (and probably even more success than this if they'd actually worn the thongs on stage) :devil: :D

Aha, now I know who you mean...

I remember seeing Girl Thing on TV when they bought their first single out - I thought then that she was rather sensational.

lovely:D

You lot wanna get a grip and stop oggling women on TV when there are real women out there... Oh, wait, I'll finish this lecture after Hollyoaks and The Charlotte Church Happy Hour

that jogged my memory
i looked at that page and that bison with the pink hair jogged my memory *shudder* what a moose!
that jodies lush but gimme lisa from hollyaoks anyday, id give her some sour cream on her kebab anyday

anyone notice the ommision of the sperm whale wearing a ginger wig aka that minging ginger "thing" from hollyoaks from the webpages 2002 calendar?
that provided many a laugh for my mate that got the 2002 calendar, the infamous december picture. a new replacement for christine hamilton in my "down boy" mind area

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom