Thanks

Lusankya

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I've only been on the forum a short time and enjoy it immensely. One person does stand out and I personally would like to thank them.

@raigrapgixs for putting film magazines and almost the rest of the internet to shame with continuous news.

Many thanks and keep it up.

Well l'll like to thank those members that have supported with their replies and reviews, likes, etc on this diverse forum.

@Lusankya for someone relatively new here, that is a nice gesture from you, so thank you. Just spell my name right or i'll send the heavies round aka Stallone, Swarchenegger & Seagal :D
:hiya:

i promised my agent i would not cry while i pick up this Oscar, i'll put it on the VR mantlepiece, its for all of us.

special mentions and thanks go to; in no particular order;
apart from who pays for drinks

@Stockholm
@SteveAWOL
@KiLLiNG-TiME
@Fen Star
@Indiana Jones
@GaryB19722010
@DVD-Man
@krish
@domtheone
@Drax1
@barnaby jones
@bruce-leroy
@lucasisking
@systemsdead
@raduv1
@Rambo John J
@richardb70
@TheyCallMeTJ
@bootyman81
@RiceRocket
@QuestShield
@Cobb
@Kev Greenhalgh
@mafaa
@brian s
@Sonic67
@tom 2000
@holtehero
@BenchyUK
@mtenga
@Sloppy Bob
@soundstory
@Garioch
@djpaulc247
@Garrett @Greg Hook
@NickInWiltshire
@Coz22998

plus others, too many people to mention, need to go to a ad break now.

Last edited:
Yes, thanks Rai for your invaluable contribution to these brilliant forums. When i first joined, I thought Rai was on the forums staff! :D

Also, a big shout out to all the regular (and less frequent) forum members who make this site what it is, and I always look forward to the daily posts from you guys. I don't really go any other forums. I won't mention everyone but you know who you are. :)

Where would be be without raigraphixs? He comes in here to this forum and improves it immensely with his updates and links and photos and news.
He's the anti-Troll :thumbsup:

Yep he's our Mr Universe :cool:

....the Firefly one :D

I don't post (or watch as many films as I'd like like to) these days, but I'm always lurking, reading all of the threads. So thanks to everyone, I always feel like I'm up to date with what's going on in the world of film.

Well l'll like to thank those members that have supported with their replies and reviews, likes, etc on this diverse forum.

@Lusankya for someone relatively new here, that is a nice gesture from you, so thank you. Just spell my name right or i'll send the heavies round aka Stallone, Swarchenegger & Seagal :D
:hiya:

Very sorry Rai. I'd been on the sauce. Please don't send the heavies, unless they come baring nurofen.

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom