Thanks you lot

CrewCab

Standard Member
First post here so I'll try and keep it interesting :thumbsup:

OK ..... Short story ........ here's the long version :eek: ............... can you already tell "small son" is monopolising the new system and watching (imho) ....... crap .......... well .....something that doesn't appeal to me anyway :(

Step one ......... 2 days after Christmas we eventually decided to upgrade the old faithful 23" Toshiba, after careful research decided to buy a 32" or 37" Phillips, went to have a look round .......... and came home with a 40" Samsung LCD :oops: ............ but so far very happy with it.

Then I decided the sound quality was no match for the picture and decided to look into a Home Cinema system, started with looking at all in one's ........... but with the help of this forum decided to go down the seperate's route :rolleyes: ........... so Thanks to all cos' my overdraft is now even bigger than normal for this time of year :eek:

Seriously though, after days of trawling through the archives (btw can someone get in there with a hoover cos' it's bloomin' dusty) I've ended up with a system which was not a fortune, fits in our fairly small lounge fine, Mrs CC is happy anyway, and does the job just fine.

so a "BIG THANKS" to you all for the information on here :smashin: much appreciated.

Dave

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom