Thanks to this Forum I Finally bought my LCD

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs Forum' started by jobe, Mar 26, 2006.

Tags:
  1. jobe

jobe
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi
    Firstly let me thank all you guys who have contributed to this forum, allowing me to make an informed choice wheni bought my LCD today.
    Thanks to this forum i knew what i wanted and what it could and could not do, unlike the manager in my local Curries today who insisted the only difference between the LG 32 LZR55 and the LG 32 LX2R was that one is Silver???????:rolleyes:
    Anyway, i did today buy the LG32LX2R for £914. and must say am very impressed.
    All i really need it for is for the XBox360, and must say, it is awseome with Ghost Recon.....:thumbsup:

Thanks again guys.

2. in2deep

in2deep

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I gave up buying decent kit from Comet/Curries ages ago.

WHen I wanted to see my Tosh set in the flesh, I popped along to Comet, where they had the very one I've now got.

They were piping it a crappy UHF feed from their distribution amp, which was also feeding every other set on display.

Needless to say I asked a salesman why they were feeding such a good set with a signal that fails to highlight its digital benefits, and he agreed it was a shame, but "that's the way we do it"....:eek:

There was even a DVD player sitting under the set - even feeding it a component lead (using one of their vastly overpriced Monster cables) would have given a better account of it.

.....I walked out